Skip to main content

New Off Topic Thread ..... (Everyone: please be nice)

Affy. Youre slipping. Downward slope.
You and your gif prowess are worryingly trending downwards.
Restore our faith. Its the best and only weapon you have.
I believe in you.

giphy.gif

I'm not sure, but the following day on The Ben, Rob and Robbo Show there was debate between Rob and Ben Norris about the use of "exclusive." Watch from 41:28.

Judging by a recent post in the HM thread something was mentioned? I’d check it out but I don’t think I could stomach it.

Reactions: kxk
I am going to go watch todays now. Will take one for the team
Which ep was McKnight bitching about BBBA on? I surfed all the way through the one where Ben took him to task about "exclusives". Bloody hell, what a tedious podcast. They rambled on and on about the most boring subjects. What is the point of it?

Which ep was McKnight bitching about BBBA on? I surfed all the way through the one where Ben took him to task about "exclusives". Bloody hell, what a tedious podcast. They rambled on and on about the most boring subjects. What is the point of it?

No idea. Wasted some time listening to his podcast trying to see where he was bitching about the forum. Couldn’t find it.

Must have been recent as the10thdoctor seemed have a pretty good idea of how Rob thinks things played out.

Back