Skip to main content

New Off Topic Thread ..... (Everyone: please be nice)

Pettifleur unfortunately isn't coming back. What do you think of the Season 5 cast?
Ik I was so upset when they got rid of her. I think the new Kyla or whatever her name is will be entertaining to watch, Anjali seems classy, I like her best so far, and Cherry seems ok. What do you think?

Ik I was so upset when they got rid of her. I think the new Kyla or whatever her name is will be entertaining to watch, Anjali seems classy, I like her best so far, and Cherry seems ok. What do you think?

I have seen Anjali before on Studio 10 and The Project. I am surprised that she is doing this.

I'm unfamiliar with the other two but I hope they can be as entertaining as Athena X.

I have seen Anjali before on Studio 10 and The Project. I am surprised that she is doing this.

I'm unfamiliar with the other two but I hope they can be as entertaining as Athena X.
Yes, Athena X was the best. The sydney one was actually lit, they should not have got rid of it. I love Lisa Oldfield, ik she's a bitch but she's so funny.

Have you seen any global housewives?

Yes, Athena X was the best. The sydney one was actually lit, they should not have got rid of it. I love Lisa Oldfield, ik she's a bitch but she's so funny.

Have you seen any global housewives?

I mainly watch the Australian ones but I have seen New York and New Jersey.

Back