Skip to main content

Neighbours Discussion Thread

Only noticed today how they've filmed during this virus by superimposing scenes on top of the other. Have you spotted it?
At least they found a way whereas The Bold and Eastenders stopped filming altogether!

Only noticed today how they've filmed during this virus by superimposing scenes on top of the other. Have you spotted it?
At least they found a way whereas The Bold and Eastenders stopped filming altogether!

What scenes do you mean?

All of them. If you watch them closely, you can see group scenes are superimposed on themselves, as in say, see Paul and family talking today, while his character is speaking, he is clear while his characters around him are actually in the background and not the same clarity.
I heard them talking about it on the tv today, they'd managed to keep filming and hoped no one had noticed, that's what made me look at it

It's obvious Roxy and Kyle will end up together!
How funny is Sheila going on about the pigeon being Gary reincarnated 😂
The bit about knitting it a jumper and legwarmers was hilarious! - especially in the same colour as its feathers so the other pigeons wouldn't notice 🤣

😬 I was wondering where that was going with Pierce, Chloe and Naomi thing. I'm glad they didn't go down that path!

Back