Skip to main content

Neighbours Discussion Thread

i liked it when they had a closeup of ned and yashavi and then they panned out and you could see toadie who was right next to them the whole time.

Got a feeling Bad Fin will be back tonight!🤭
In fact, he definitely will seeing what happened before the ad break!
Look out Lucy!

I always have Neighbours on when cooking dinner, but Bea's version of the theme song is pathetic.

The storyline with Elle acting like she's the victim, even though she didn't kill Finn, is weird.
She selfishly kissed Finn despite not being honest with her own sister, then she should at least be charged with tampering with evidence when she tried to cover Finn by shovelling dirt over his body. Surely that alone is worth a Police charge.
Glad Sheila said what we thought about Finn staying with the Kennedy family !
The best part of the show is Terese, and the worst acting is Pierce.

I always have Neighbours on when cooking dinner, but Bea's version of the theme song is pathetic.

The storyline with Elle acting like she's the victim, even though she didn't kill Finn, is weird.
She selfishly kissed Finn despite not being honest with her own sister, then she should at least be charged with tampering with evidence when she tried to cover Finn by shovelling dirt over his body. Surely that alone is worth a Police charge.
Glad Sheila said what we thought about Finn staying with the Kennedy family !
The best part of the show is Terese, and the worst acting is Pierce.

Beas version of the song is the worst ever

And Pierce's acting is a crime against humanity.

Back