Neighbours Discussion Thread

February

I think, therefore I am, I think ...
The

The music clip is an absolute shocker (as is the song). 😬
Agreed!
I wasn't sure I should admit that.
It's so corny!
Sometimes, some actors should stick to their day jobs, like singers who try acting. Not always the best idea. But gives us a good laugh! πŸ˜‚

DOTTI

Agreed!
I wasn't sure I should admit that.
It's so corny!
Sometimes, some actors should stick to their day jobs, like singers who try acting. Not always the best idea. But gives us a good laugh! πŸ˜‚
All those 80's kitschy music videos and songs were the best. 🀣

I agree with you about the crossover from acting to singing and visa versa, doesn't always work. 🀭

Converse

πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
That's hilarious. I've never heard it before - unless I forgot about it. What year was that ... okay Google answered that 1989.

LOL! You know where I actually first heard of this song from Stefan Dennis? Many years ago there was a show on channel 10 called "Fabulous, Famous & Forgotten". I think it was a few episodes and it was all about big hit songs and well some not so big hit songs...LOL! I can't believe there is not much at all about this old show on the internet. It was hosted by Bob Downe and all I have found about this old show is someone has posted a feature of Brian Mannix who was on this show back then on youtube, he states that it's from the year 2000 which I think would be about right. I might have an episode of this old show recorded on some old VHS tape somewhere from back then...lol Cheers!