Skip to main content

Neighbours Discussion Thread

πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
That's hilarious. I've never heard it before - unless I forgot about it. What year was that ... okay Google answered that 1989.

LOL! You know where I actually first heard of this song from Stefan Dennis? Many years ago there was a show on channel 10 called "Fabulous, Famous & Forgotten". I think it was a few episodes and it was all about big hit songs and well some not so big hit songs...LOL! I can't believe there is not much at all about this old show on the internet. It was hosted by Bob Downe and all I have found about this old show is someone has posted a feature of Brian Mannix who was on this show back then on youtube, he states that it's from the year 2000 which I think would be about right. I might have an episode of this old show recorded on some old VHS tape somewhere from back then...lol Cheers!

I remember watching Neighbours on Ch7 in 1985.

I know there's an online petition to get it back on tv but I highly doubt that it will happen.
I remember when Scott Robinson changed actors and there were some changes but I don't think I really understood why. I would have been younger than ten at that stage so not surprising.

So Neighbours is back with a deal between Ten and Amazon Freevee. Only seems to be a commitment for new episodes in the second half of 2023 though, so feels like the perfect ending will be compromised for potentially a revival of just a few months.

The most exciting bit is the official release of more full seasons from the back catalogue - finally!

On the TV this morning they alluded to it being back on channel 10 next year?
I'm confused. A few episodes on 10 - streaming on Amazon Freeview? On 10 again full time?

On the TV this morning they alluded to it being back on channel 10 next year?
I'm confused. A few episodes on 10 - streaming on Amazon Freeview? On 10 again full time?
In AU - 10 have the first release rights, so presumably will show up on Freevee/Prime a day or so later. Rest of world - Freevee/Prime only.

Back