Skip to main content

My Kitchen Rules

...hahaha!... yeah... I have seen little 'Miss Rubberlips' pouting her cat's bum face on a couple of occasions... lol!... perhaps I should pop in one day for about 10 minutes afterall Meglos?... lol!... cheers.
She was one of the ones that kept reapplying lippie even while shopping and cooking :)

This show has really degenerated into merely a complete slag-off between the women hadn’t it? Stuff criticising the food. Now it’s just personal insults at 10 paces.

Meanwhile the guys sit there looking uncomfortable as they are forced to support their partners.

With MAFS & MKR ....9 & 7 are utterly bankrupt of any standards, they may as well put all of these turds they recruit in a ring and let 'em wrestle.
DO NOT PRETEND......anymore that these bits of crap are about something.
They are scripted/produced/packaged FIGHTS
And these days BB would be tame in comparison, warm and fuzzy even, there are no morals on 9 & 7, they have even worse shows abounding with exes, naked dating, swingers, whatever
BB would seem like a hppy family/kids show now

And F...off Manu & Pete, the pretend serious promos are beyond laughable

How flipping rich are the “Black Diamond” couple? They live on a truffle farm...?!

No wonder they can go on a show like this. They clearly have enough money to not have to worry about time off work...

I doubt the girls will return. Would love to see it unedited. Though they did say some horrible things. Why didn’t the judges intervene earlier? The girls said some awful things.

On another note, I have to FF every time they go on about Jazzy being in love with the truffle farmer. It’s pathetic.

On another note, I have to FF every time they go on about Jazzy being in love with the truffle farmer. It’s pathetic.
I am just not getting if its reciprocated or all one sided. I think she said she was staying at the farm house when in tassie which makes her either very presumptuous or it is reciprocated, but they are editing it to make it look like a crush.

Sonia and Hadil reckon the producers fed them lines to ramp up the nastiness to compete with MAFS. Probably true, but if you're not already set up as the nasty couple they're not going to ask you to do it, are they.

Sonia and Hadil reckon the producers fed them lines to ramp up the nastiness to compete with MAFS. Probably true, but if you're not already set up as the nasty couple they're not going to ask you to do it, are they.
Ultimately though, no-one can predict or script what's going to come out of mouths that aren't part of the set up, so to speak, and surely they're not that good enough performers to do improvisation on the run. Wouldn't surprise me if there's been some help from production but in the end, they're responsible for their own words and behaviours. Correct me if I'm wrong at any time though :)

I didn't like Jess & Emma much, but Manu physically forcing a contestant to eat something is out of line.
It makes me feel sick the way Pete and Manu devour ox tongues and giraffe penises and then rave about them.
Cook normal food! Eat normal food!

Disappointed that Henry & Anna went home. Stella and Jazzy have been mediocre all the way through, and made a disgusting dessert tonight.

Disappointed that Henry & Anna went home. Stella and Jazzy have been mediocre all the way through, and made a disgusting dessert tonight.
unfortunately Henry and Anna had a bad night in the kitchen at the last hurdle. Stella and Jazzy had the best entree and main so they actually overall I think did deserve it tonight, unlike alex and emily cooking salmon when the theme is cooking on a budget!

unfortunately Henry and Anna had a bad night in the kitchen at the last hurdle. Stella and Jazzy had the best entree and main so they actually overall I think did deserve it tonight, unlike alex and emily cooking salmon when the theme is cooking on a budget!

I don't know how Alex & Emily keep getting through, when Emily has a major breakdown in the kitchen each time. Surely part of it is how well you handle the pressure, not just whether you manage to pull through in the end.

I think if Henry & Anna's custard hadn't scrambled, they would have gotten through. Their pastry was perfect, compared to Stella & Jazzy who made a mess of theirs. Personally I think nailing one technique should cancel out an "accident" with another.

So glad Kim & Suong got through, I hope they win.
I am hoping for Stella and Jazzy tonight over a and e. It really does not feel like the best cooks are there at the end, but I guess that is what happens when these competitions become less and less about cooking and more about manufactured drama.

I am hoping for Stella and Jazzy tonight over a and e. It really does not feel like the best cooks are there at the end, but I guess that is what happens when these competitions become less and less about cooking and more about manufactured drama.

Yes and Manu is saying he wants to lose the bitching next time, but really, he's part of the problem. They should have stepped in much earlier than they did, but the entire first half of the season was built around people being horrible to each other. Now they are trying to turn it into happy families but it's a bit too late. And as you said, the best cooks are not necessarily the ones who are still there.

Back