Skip to main content

My Kitchen Rules 2015

I'm with you @CaspersMum
Robert & Lynzzzzzey are surprisingly likeable.
I love Ash, especially her Marge Simpson hair and dramatic eye-rolling. I think it's all front, I have a feeling there are nastier characters than her (mother & daughter, I'm looking at you).and she's been fair in the voting so far.

I'm with you CaspersMum. Gina and Anna (or rather, Anna - I like Gina so far, she's a dag) seem much worse than Ash and Camilla.
In fact, I reckon they are editing in Ash's funny looks to make her appear worse, i.e. not playing them when they actually happen.
That said, I do find Ash and Camilla a little annoying though.

I find Annie and Lloyd cute too. I thought she was a bit put on at first but now I just think she's adorable. Their like a sweet mismatch as a couple, they'd be good for each other.

And who doesn't love a Zen Texan cowboy?!?!

I love Robert! What a sweetie! I think Camilla and Ash are a bit obnoxious, I hope they don't go too OTT with their meals tonight. I'm looking forward to Annie and Lloyd restaurant - they seem to be sweeties

I'm with you @CaspersMum
Robert & Lynzzzzzey are surprisingly likeable.
I love Ash, especially her Marge Simpson hair and dramatic eye-rolling. I think it's all front, I have a feeling there are nastier characters than her (mother & daughter, I'm looking at you).and she's been fair in the voting so far.

I'm with you CaspersMum. Gina and Anna (or rather, Anna - I like Gina so far, she's a dag) seem much worse than Ash and Camilla.
In fact, I reckon they are editing in Ash's funny looks to make her appear worse, i.e. not playing them when they actually happen.
That said, I do find Ash and Camilla a little annoying though.

I find Annie and Lloyd cute too. I thought she was a bit put on at first but now I just think she's adorable. Their like a sweet mismatch as a couple, they'd be good for each other.

And who doesn't love a Zen Texan cowboy?!?!
I fear for Annie and Lloyd. Although they are used to dinner parties so they might be okay.
I felt really bad for Kat and Andre. They seem like a great couple.
And I laughed out loud when everyone except Manu adored the bread pudding! I would have loved a big slab of that.
I must admit that Robert reminds me a fair bit of my Dad. So I get a bit teary when he's on. I hope he isn't too laid back to do well in the next round.

I don't get it I really don't, but I don't get any cooking shows

Is anyone watching this year? I love this show.
I am adoring Robert and Lynzey (even though the pretentious spelling of her name is OTT *snort*)
I m hoping to see good things from Camilla and Ash tonight. I don't mind them in the least.
It is Gina and Anna that I would like to see fall in a heap.
So who's with me??!!

Oh no @CaspersMum we've finally found something we disagree on, Camilla and Ash! I do however "love to hate" them so I guess we both like watching them, just for different reasons. ;)

But back to our commonly shared good taste, my faves are Robert and Lynzey too, and I'm not a fan of Gina and Anna (especially after the "it's nice to have competitors who can actually cook" comment - paraphrasing here)

I'm also liking Annie and both Jac and Shaz because they're nice when they're giving feedback on the other teams' dishes even if they didn't like them very much.

I love it!

First and foremost I would like to dip Manu in hot chocolate, roll him in hazelnuts and serve him with a side of naked! I seriously LOVE him! However I am not blind, he needs to slow down on the desserts, he has almost developed a pot belly!

I am loving the Texan! I thought he was a dirty old man until l discovered the hottie was his daughter. Kath and Kim from Mt Isa are just beautiful. I thought the Melbourne girls did so well. The curly headed one is simply extraordinarily beautiful.

I thought the score of 2/10 for "strategic" reasons was poor form. Said more about the couple who gave it than the snobs who cooked, and cooked well l might add.

I have never eaten steak tartar. Just when it couldn't sound more unappetising, crack a raw quail egg on it and call it an entree!!!

Um, so Kat has an interesting personality.....

Edit: or personalities I should say
It's the eyes!! She has the freakiest, creepiest eyes...AH!

And she made Annie teary. AWWW. Although to be fair I'm pretty sure a gas bubble would make Annie teary.

But psycho Kat and her partner need to just relax, relate, release. Your food was shit. You are in the bottom. Sit back and at least enjoy the ride for as long as you get to be on it instead of acting like Norman Bates. 2 out of 10 was total crap.

I love Ash. I think she has an amazing personality. Camilla, meh.

I love it!

First and foremost I would like to dip Manu in hot chocolate, roll him in hazelnuts and serve him with a side of naked! I seriously LOVE him! However I am not blind, he needs to slow down on the desserts, he has almost developed a pot belly!

I am loving the Texan! I thought he was a dirty old man until l discovered the hottie was his daughter. Kath and Kim from Mt Isa are just beautiful. I thought the Melbourne girls did so well. The curly headed one is simply extraordinarily beautiful.

I thought the score of 2/10 for "strategic" reasons was poor form. Said more about the couple who gave it than the snobs who cooked, and cooked well l might add.

I have never eaten steak tartar. Just when it couldn't sound more unappetising, crack a raw quail egg on it and call it an entree!!!
I was visibly cringing over the steak tartare. All I could think was, "Hello, e-coli and salmonella!" I would need a gun to my head to eat a raw egg. The meat, maybe. But raw egg, no. No.

Oh no @CaspersMum we've finally found something we disagree on, Camilla and Ash! I do however "love to hate" them so I guess we both like watching them, just for different reasons. ;)

But back to our commonly shared good taste, my faves are Robert and Lynzey too, and I'm not a fan of Gina and Anna (especially after the "it's nice to have competitors who can actually cook" comment - paraphrasing here)

I'm also liking Annie and both Jac and Shaz because they're nice when they're giving feedback on the other teams' dishes even if they didn't like them very much.
*Waves at @Mademoiselle * Hi dollface!!! Yes I am so incredibly fascinated by Ash. Camilla, not so much.

And how bitchy was that "Oh finally some competition" comment? I can't wait to see what they manage to put up. Tuesday I think?

Reactions: Tee
I was visibly cringing over the steak tartare. All I could think was, "Hello, e-coli and salmonella!" I would need a gun to my head to eat a raw egg. The meat, maybe. But raw egg, no. No.
Totally agree!

And I know this is my inner bogan speaking but there is something super gross to me about eating any egg that hasn't been shot out of a chicken.

From quail to caviar, the thought of it gives me the heebie jeebies!

Steak tartare is quite nice, but it looked gross and way too big. Also the egg yolk, like wtf... sometimes I wonder if these people have ever made these meals. Like they picked it to be pretentious.

I am telling you though, steak tartare with the egg yolk, where you cut into it and it oozes over the beef is absolutely delicious.

Those two girls from last night were the first episode I have seen. Kim is doing the Monash Juris Doctor where I go. Never seen her though, but I recognized the campus.

Kath is more attractive with her hair back then the frizz everywhere.

Steak tartare is quite nice, but it looked gross and way too big. Also the egg yolk, like wtf... sometimes I wonder if these people have ever made these meals. Like they picked it to be pretentious.

I am telling you though, steak tartare with the egg yolk, where you cut into it and it oozes over the beef is absolutely delicious.

Those two girls from last night were the first episode I have seen. Kim is doing the Monash Juris Doctor where I go. Never seen her though, but I recognized the campus.

Kath is more attractive with her hair back then the frizz everywhere.
Oh my God!

You made the prospect of eating a disgusting slab of raw meat with an uncooked egg yolk sound decidedly hot!

You are the forum version of Manu Feildel aren't you?!

I think Ash (Kath indeed) is one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen.

I think they should award the win to the couple that doesn't end up sporting blue bandaids by the end of the cooking time. How sharp must those knives be?

Not fussed on the look of Annie and Llyods main meal,, Annie is a little over the top with the sweetness. I kinda like Ash, she's funny, not sure I like the voting strategically by Kat, seems unfair

...I'm hoping to hell that the mother-daughter bitches crash and burn tomorrow night... I really do!... cannot stand a bar of either of them... please let them end up on the bottom of the ladder!... bitches indeed!... :rage::mad:[rant over]:punch::muted:... oh!... by the way... cheers.:biggrin:

Back