Skip to main content

My Kitchen Rules 2015

Get set for another sizzling season of Australia’s favourite cooking show!

If you don't like the show , don't watch it and just come here to comment negatively, can you please... NOT

I, like many others enjoy the show and would love to share thoughts on the contestants, drama and recipes.

Same!!! That's what makes it so unique , it's not just another cooking show. I love the drama ... Even if maybe it's set up.

And I find the recipes achievable for people to make at home

Yes I love the show, it's much better then any other cooking shows tbh. Can't wait for next year. My favourite would have to be when they're cooking in their own houses more then KHQ.[DOUBLEPOST=1418255715][/DOUBLEPOST]Yes the drama is the best!

Same!!! That's what makes it so unique , it's not just another cooking show. I love the drama ... Even if maybe it's set up.

And I find the recipes achievable for people to make at home

I do like though that during the home restaurants the other teams can bitch or give bad scores but the judges have ultimate control of the scoring so it's still about the cooking while encouraging the drama lol[DOUBLEPOST=1418256180][/DOUBLEPOST]I also think that Channel 7 markets it brilliantly, and builds interest so that it maximises ratings.

I don't know if anyone will see this as a negative comment but I want to watch it to see if Pete blinks at all next season.
I also like the Irish chef who's like their mentor. Glad he's back.

It will also be interesting to see pete eating (that sounds weird) but he's really into the whole paleo thing lately , even his new book is all paleo.

You said you wanted to keep it positive!! :bawling:
For gods sakes woman. Don't start this shit

I meant, since he is following the paleo diet would be interesting to see his face when he has to try non paleo foods or foods he would think is unhealthy ...

I don't see negativity so just please, stop!

I'm excited for this :) has anyone ever made any of their recipes? Every season (or usually episode) there's always something I say I'm going to make, but I never have.

I'm excited for this :) has anyone ever made any of their recipes? Every season (or usually episode) there's always something I say I'm going to make, but I never have.
I've made a few :) this show always makes me crave everything they cook.

I love this show so much and I get so addicted.

Love Manu and all his cheeky puns.

Is there a start date yet? I assume it won't be until well into January at the earliest...February maybe? They don't usually start new series during the off ratings period

Is there a start date yet? I assume it won't be until well into January at the earliest...February maybe? They don't usually start new series during the off ratings period

I think last year they started in February and it finished late May? They usually get a head start on Masterchef by about a month.

I think last year they started in February and it finished late May? They usually get a head start on Masterchef by about a month.
Thanks. Yeah I knew it usually finished a bit before Masterchef and they weren't on at the same time but couldn't remember when it starts. Another month and a half or more of previews is going to get pretty annoying.

Is anyone watching this year? I love this show.
I am adoring Robert and Lynzey (even though the pretentious spelling of her name is OTT *snort*)
I m hoping to see good things from Camilla and Ash tonight. I don't mind them in the least.
It is Gina and Anna that I would like to see fall in a heap.
So who's with me??!!

Is anyone watching this year? I love this show.
I am adoring Robert and Lynzey (even though the pretentious spelling of her name is OTT *snort*)
I m hoping to see good things from Camilla and Ash tonight. I don't mind them in the least.
It is Gina and Anna that I would like to see fall in a heap.
So who's with me??!!

I love Robert! What a sweetie! I think Camilla and Ash are a bit obnoxious, I hope they don't go too OTT with their meals tonight. I'm looking forward to Annie and Lloyd restaurant - they seem to be sweeties

Back