Skip to main content

My issue with Penny

Are you serious? It is still 2014 isn't it? I haven't gone back in a time warp to 1914. 50% of the population get periods. Why shouldn't women talk about it? I remember feeling ashamed as a young girl for getting/having my period. I was ashamed because that's how I was made to feel about it. Well I'm a grown woman & I'm not ashamed anymore. I also suffer with extreme period pain, to the point where I have fainted. SOME women get pain, some don't. Why do we have to justify ourselves ALL THE TIME!
But you don't look like a girl.

Back to the topic at hand..... I know Penny's cousins, and they are totally annoyed that BB has portrayed her in that way. Yes, that is her, crazy etc. but she also has a normal side which they say has never been shown on the show.

I like her normal or not.At least she has a crazy side.[DOUBLEPOST=1416192121][/DOUBLEPOST]I like crasy sometimes.

Back to the topic at hand..... I know Penny's cousins, and they are totally annoyed that BB has portrayed her in that way. Yes, that is her, crazy etc. but she also has a normal side which they say has never been shown on the show.

Yeah I think her normal friendly side is what has drawn David's attention towards her because must get to to chat about stuff but we haven't seen it yet.
Does Penny really have a BF..we haven't heard her talk about him in the house, and Penny said she lives alone.

I really disagree that she's faking anything, Tom and Richard both said that what we see and what we think of her, is exactly how she is in the house.

And I don't think anyone can put on an act like that 24/7.

I am loving what I see of Penny. She makes her own decisions on who to talk to, does not have a boy / girl divide mentality, and seems to say whatever is on her mind. Good on her. I also love how she is not drawn in to Priya's " don't you think" style of conversation / manipulation, where she puts her own nasty kindedness onto someone else as if it is their opinion, and then uses it against them with another person.

Good for Penny for having her own mind, and sticking with it. I also love how she will just go to where the boys are, and vent, and they don't seem to have a problem with her. No boy / girl divide with Penny. They just accept her and get on with whatever is at hand, including her in it.

Loving Penny and her personality.

I am now hoping Penny wins. All the other housemates piss me off now. And I liked how she stood up for herself against the all mighty Priya.

I do wonder though, if after X amount of days that the original housemates have been in there for, if we would still enjoy Penny as much... ????

Back