Skip to main content

My issue with Penny

Why must women when they are of a "certain age" AKA 30 dress more mature? Sure when you're middle aged.
She's only 30, she isn't old. People said the same things about Cat as well, wearing shorts. Seriously? If penny was 25 people wouldn't be saying this crap. It's only a measly 5 year difference. She isn't old for christs sake.
SICK OF PEOPLE SAYING CAT AND PENNY SHOULD DRESS THEIR AGE. They dress how they bloody well want, they have the bodies for it. They aren't decomposing and sagging before your eyes, as I assume society thinks once a woman turns 30.
This is why we lie about our age. You wouldn't even know the difference.

Well she's definitely different. Like neurologically different. I haven't a clue what the diagnosis would be, or perhaps should I say what spectrum she's on? This is not me having an issue with her, we're all on spectra.

They aren't decomposing and sagging before your eyes,

Laughed out loud so hard at this sentance (not in the overall context of your comment but just this sentance).

:hilarious::roflmao::wacky::D

It really tickled my funny bone lol

And now the sagging part is making me laugh harder because of the "they do sag a little bit, don't they?" boobgate comment .

Again not laughing at your comment - I think both Cat & Penny have great figures (even if theyve had a little help) & can get away with wearing anything they please.

Penny threw me with the old period pain weirdness. Yeh, its gross, yeh it hurts but man, I don't enjoy talking about pain particularly. I mean if we want to air all our dirty laundry ladies, I could say a few things about feminine products, etc etc etc. Yeh, they're a pain but without periods we cant have our kids (worth it to me), sure we'd see less blood but one day you'll be so old, you'll probably be wishing you were back there, all young and lovely. Lets just not talk about it anymore. thanks Penny:)
Are you serious? It is still 2014 isn't it? I haven't gone back in a time warp to 1914. 50% of the population get periods. Why shouldn't women talk about it? I remember feeling ashamed as a young girl for getting/having my period. I was ashamed because that's how I was made to feel about it. Well I'm a grown woman & I'm not ashamed anymore. I also suffer with extreme period pain, to the point where I have fainted. SOME women get pain, some don't. Why do we have to justify ourselves ALL THE TIME!

Are you serious? It is still 2014 isn't it? I haven't gone back in a time warp to 1914. 50% of the population get periods. Why shouldn't women talk about it? I remember feeling ashamed as a young girl for getting/having my period. I was ashamed because that's how I was made to feel about it. Well I'm a grown woman & I'm not ashamed anymore. I also suffer with extreme period pain, to the point where I have fainted. SOME women get pain, some don't. Why do we have to justify ourselves ALL THE TIME!
Who the hell made you ashamed? I am not ashamed. Just don't want to talk about pain. That's it. Maybe I'm just too old and too used to pain to care anymore. ANd I don't want you to justify yourself to me or anyone. Peace Out:)

I want an original to win. They did the time (& I do include Leo, the suspect eater, attention seeker male Sky ) Go Dave, Trav, Ryan, p, s,l.
I haven't quite decided. But not an intruder. Everything else has gone wrong some people say, so it could be p or l's time to win???!!?? Nooooo:)

I want an original to win. They did the time (& I do include Leo, the suspect eater, attention seeker male Sky ) Go Dave, Trav, Ryan, p, s,l.
I haven't quite decided. But not an intruder. Everything else has gone wrong some people say, so it could be p or l's time to win???!!?? Nooooo:)

What's the problem with an intruder winning? Who says that just because you haven't spent the longest in the house you can't win? I find comments like this very odd!

Back