Skip to main content

My final call on the Big brother show 2014. Disapointment.

Hi John! Who is your pick to win Big Brother show this year, and where will they rank in terms of best winner?

Good question love. Well i have not follow it for the past 3 to 4 weeks that too well... i just thought this year has gone out of my roof top sort of to speak. Its just simply NOT big brother tradional. Too much changes and far too much bloody fools in the show all of them reminds me of they are fake big brother housemates and all your getting is a roulette full of actors. Without you knowing.

I suppose i would have to say that Indian female who will win the big brother show... Aventually she seems to not act like a foolish fool ronald clown. If you get the drift. But im sure she will win the show... Tho however the producers have pickedup diferne types of people.. one gay one fat one skinny dip one this one tall.. seriously thats how they actually did so in 1920s during circus events they pickup random unusual people. And thats exactly how they continue to do so with this show... Years back it was all so original you could not hate for.

But yo answer your question carefully. I believe the indian female will win the show. I have a feeling it would Who do you think might win? i mean the other folk is far too much of a clown by all means.

By the way has anyone knows what happen to the idiot magic clown who was evicted ? did he aventually went back with the long term relationship or did the female long term relationship wipe his face as a bunishment or did the other housemate female who was so desparate for him went together for a good times out there.? I was happy with that guy nor the desperation female who was stuck like a magnet around him all the times. I suppose that is your big brother unusual show in this odd year 2014.

The idiot magic clown is moving from his small town to be roommates with the one-legged guy. The female long term relationship refused to speak with him after the show. The other female seems to be with him. She deleted Twitter because she gets so much hate.

What I think needs to happen is for a normal house, voting to EVICT, three nominies each week, bigger live stage audience with the return of the eviction plank, I want the host to say ITS TIME TO GO instead of that shitty speech that Sonia says after about an hour of bullshit, a daily show Sunday-Friday that goes for 45-50 with less adds, live evictions at 7.30-7.45 on SUNDAY, live nominations on monday, friday night games, uplate, uncut, basic house, normal genuine people (I miss when they used to pick bogans) and they also need a new host. I would prefer Gretel but that might not be ever happening again. I like Sonia but when she speaks I can tell she's reading from an auto cue. This years just feels like a completely different show. This is not Big Brother Australia. But I am willing to fight for it back! #bringbackbbau

Oh wow. So you're the guy i was compared too not long ago. I didn't even read all the way through it before giving it a like, just from sheer admiration to take the time and effort to write an essay on Big Brother. Commendable.

@John I don't know where you came from and if you are even real. but you make some very valid points in your OP.....

Hey maybe you can stick around during the off season and hold a viewing party for season 1, my memory is so fuzzy on the first season of Big Brother show I might just have to watch it along with you.... :)

Worst part about the 2014 season of BB was that it was won by someone who if they had not been part of the show, the season would have been exactly the same.

Dear fellow best friends of the big brother forum. Thanks to behind big brother. This would has never exsisted without them first so give the website a handy plaused.

I will get back to each of you all if its a value point in the question given.

Yesturday show i mainly watch it on the GO digital channel since it is a replay from yesturday.
Tonight final big brother show i will not watch it but i will read peoples comments and forum. However i will watch the show tomorrow. I have left the vcr machine on recording mode for the next 5 hours only incase channel 9 ruines and delays anything with this show.

It just does not feel much of as big brother show. With all due respect the presenter with the mic Sonia. How could she trys to stand away from every evictee male or female when seating down as if she is afraid to get close to any of them when seated on the sofar ? I notice her arm movements and sign language. Even if the her the evicteee tried to touch sonias belly because sonia is pregnant.. there was no indication words about it. Its almost as if sonia continues to carry on without to mention anything about herself been pregnant and how quickly sonia tries to pull the evictee female arm sort of away almost as if sonia is afraid to let anyone cuddle her or touch her even for a touch behind your back. This is a very unussual typical australian female to do that. What is she afraid of? reckon sonia is going to colaps an the baby comes out after contact a slight touch cuddle from any of the evictees ? Thats just so rude i just see it quite silly with all due respect. I just don't like how sonia tries to seat far AWAY from the every evictee.. Just because she is bloody pregnant does not meant she needs a huge open cap space on the sofar. Its not like the every evictee contains any such virus.

Its quite unussual for someone to do that. Sounds like she (sonia) must be afraid she might get sick from any evictee person seating on that sofar. Has anyone notice that recently? Just think its quite silly by all means. If i was there i would had straight up a few things in front of her and in front of the live audience and the cameras over my face.

----------

The show has not been in a good state.. Maybe its just me and a few low amount of bb fans who agree ? i mean big brother show feels less of a big brother show this year. And also because it is in a wrong date under the calender. Its getting too hot out there to even watch television... The show is not in good state and all they care is just focusing on the decos and lightings and the charators one fat one big one short one with cat eyes and the other an indian and the other a magic morron clown. Seriously Yeas ago.. Listern kids.. Years ago it was more original It was more FUN then you can poke a stick at. It was more fun and MORE air time and MORE present then anything goes in 2014.

Years ago with channel ten they given the evictees REAL prizes giveway. During Beautiful Gretel kalleen who gave each evicteee a watch.. how about a new play station ? How about a digital handy video camera. How about big checks with higher price like 15,000 to 20,000 dollars from sponcers. How about given them brand new CARS like they used to. All this yes it exsisted preview time during the australian big brother show during its telecast with Gretel kalleen on channel ten. Not until 2008 it all fail the worse case senario. But this year with channel 9 has gone more BORING then hate. More BORING because there was nothing you can do other then watch it only on tv.

Wheres the bloody webcams ?
Wheres the bloody 24/7 updates on website?
Wheres the bloody 6 days a week show (monday to friday then the sunday) ?
Wheres the actual proper guide tour with the camera walking in the big brother house to eactly tell us where the bloody kitchen is and the bedrooms. Because im still not sure where the bedrooms are located.

The house does not look like a big brother house for a show. It looks more like one would had said recently that old thing from the actor short guy who holds a gun on his hand and picks up his shoe to make a call. Thats what the house looks like. Seriously as you can see folks.. The producers had more time to deal with the design of the big brother house SPENT MORE ON THE DECOS. Then choosing the odd people and lies..

To me the housemates looks more of hiden actors to trick your mind. And the audiences reminds me almost like a large family actors to keep things secretly for the viewers watching it on tv.

They even cut the arena stage in half like ive stated earlier by 50% this means they made the stage short. And because with rediculoursly MAGIC television they make the stage look its large and wide viewing. But really they made the arena short. Who knows why.. Years ago tradicionally the arena stage was 100% even so 101% over float with bb fans all the way to the grass at the back seats behind the big large poster where it said channel ten BIG BROTHER. You dont get any of that with channel 9. Odd though to tell you the truth.

Also the sound of the cheering and clapping. As i see the evictee walking down this mini stairs to shape peoples hand i notice i could hear the cheering yelling clapping sounds. But as i heard that i focus on the audiences shown on television as the evictee walks straight towards sonia and notice the audiences didn't open anyones mouth. So this means AGAIN we are hearing AUDIO RECORDING AUTO TAPES to give that yelling cheering effect.

Im sure as they where preparing the show last night they did a few rehersals and they made the audience make noices like cheering up and clapping. They recorded that sound so that later they put that recording audio tape over the actual evictee who comes down the stairs.. I bet they made the audiences do a fiew rehersal cheering up sounds from every housemates available in the bb house as we speak so that then the morrons behind the cameras at the control room. Make a clown fool of themselfs by adding alittle bit of audio recording cheering over the actual show to make it look like everyone is cheering up mad times.. Thats magic with television.

If you have recorded last night show.. watch it and focis on the audience.. are they cheering ? are they all clapping ? the sound does contain cheering and clapping BIG times almost like a huge stadium... But believe it or not.. The producers have completely MUCK the show 100% all the way.

So why would they do such thing... Oh dear.. SERIOUSLY oneday i would had love to run down with my caravan straight at the channel nine entrence door and give them a wack big times.

I would had love to control this show. Or have me in it and see what they take out of me with my words to tell the world the truth about the show.

Im a huge big brother fan so you are as well i presume. You are MAD like i am aswell.. We had this dodgy big brother show and i suppose thats how we are upset about it... How could they ruine the show for the fans...

Final statement at this stage.... Sonia is about to burst into a new born baby. But i dont think if the show returns next year SONIA would not be taking over as a host. She can't. She would have a little born baby to be taken care of 24/7 I just can't see her comming back to do the big brother show anytime soon perhaps the following year but not in 2015. The baby will need the mother........

Who knows what might happen. If this is the final call on the big brother show... Well here is a small tip for everyone including behind big brother... Watch out FOXTEL. foxtel would do anything to do such show. In that case perhaps mmm FOX8 but this is only a speculation and that anything may go.

Channel ten. Well i know they had to axe the show because there was political issues.

Channel 9 DOES not had so far anything political issues with this big brother show for the past 3 seasons telecast on channel 9. But if its gone its because the producers made to do so.

Channel ten will in the future bring back Big brother show ONLY if there was a lenthy time that there is no season in australia for the next 10 years from now. So if theres no big brother in the next now till 10 years then channel ten will bring big brother ONLY a special premier temporary show.. What i meant was that channnel ten will have this 2 or 3 year contract to return big brother ONLY because its where the show began on channel ten.

Think of how HEY HEY ITS SATURDAY went back to television only for temporary seasonal for 2 or 3 years only after it was cancel in 1999 and then it return to channel 9 in 2009 ? Well this is how CHANNEL TEN will do the same with big brother. And beleive it or not Yes gretel will be there to host you the show. This is only speculations but the feeling about it with other preview shows it would happen. We just simply dont no if channel ten will do this in 10 years time. Maybe not until 12 years from now or 15 years time but it will only return and when the show returns there will be lots of memories how it all began. Dont no channel 9 will do that because its been longer with channel ten,

Lets just hope fingers cross the show will be on next year. But really Lets just hope its not going to be a feel less big brother show.. And lets hope it be mid around winter time. Rather then hot days when i can't stand it seating behind my bed in my tiny caravan each night.

But im just disapointment because the show feels less of a show... the housemates feels more they are actors and its strange how non of them are shy. Nor nervours nor anything.. years ago the housemates where more of afraid to look at the mirros... afraid who may be watching and the nervours and the excitement. This year its almost as if you have a bunch of Actors who previewsly more then likely have been on tv or have done theatre shows.. Without you even knowing a thing. oH I tell you son.. knowdays anything can be like that with the magic of bloody television.

I would had been better off watching tv in black and white watching my classic war movies then having morrons fill the caps.

What do you think my friends? i will try get back to each of you on as soon as posible. Stay tune, and enjoy the show. Remember if they show big brother 01 im going to cry in tears.. Its almost hearing them an eco.. sound that the past memory has gone.. Yes i had a relationship back then.. good days wonders and before that the Y2K bugs... Thats just a diferent story.

Will return later on so stay tune.
Enjoy the show and please tell me what you think to be honest. Look your a bb fan so dont be afraid to spill the beans if you get what i meant.

They only showed a very tiny 1 second view of the winner of 2001 Big Brother when they were showing a slit of all the housemates speaking about the memories and 11 years of the show and all the winners of each series @John .

Back