Skip to main content

My final call on the Big brother show 2014. Disapointment.

John

I'm back my fellow friends. Lets get this straight forward. As i read the forum im still kicking alife.

First with a vcery huge disapointment is i have not much follow up to date with big brother recently for the very first time i left the tv turn off. And because the format of big brother just feels less big brother show then ever before. And thats what makes me want to not bother watching it.

It seems as if channel 9 is not the best channel for big brother at all. I mean face it this way folks. When it all began with channel 9 they already had the ups and downs and maybe a one show cancel due to footy or so. Then the preview year same situation the ups and downs and maybe a cancelation to the bb show because the footy live matches. Then this year it has gone way over the bloody top. This time more interuptions with the time slots and also the cancelation of big brother on a friday recently half way thru the end of the season for this year 2014. Seriously channel 9 is not good for big brother show.

They focus far too much tradie bloody shows such as the block and the big bang theory double episodes and reckon JUST reckon that big brother does not have enough time slot in between ? Well why not do the Big bang theory DOUBLE Episodes for cried out loud.... Its an un-australian for channel 9 to do this.. They have this australia version made in australia of big brother show but they end up focusing more on the american imported series such as the Big bang theory episodes..

One would wonder australia does not have a big major roll in good programes made in australia and yet.. just yet channel 9 tries to avoid big brother big times. And instead your fillth with american movies and american dramas and american series. Seriously are we in america or australia?

-----------

I dont seem to enjoy this years big brother much at all. First time ive ever done this in history.. always been a huge fan of big brother show.. somehow it has completly got me mad.... The Format is diferent. You DON'T change the bloody format for the original BIG BROTHER SHOW. Why bloody change the format ? Oh don't remind me because its 2014 and not year 2001. Well all i can say is.. there is not much diferents between 2001 vs 2014 with television programes. They only do this because they just want to show off with all the changes. Too much changes no need to distroy big brother format.

Plus big brother show should be kept original as posible. This year the housemates are non of my taste. One of them looks like a drug gangster of the 1990s The other reminds me one of these botox typical blondies who goes to the beach to get laid. While the other morron looks like a desperation for the other sweet heart while he has a gf in the real world. Wake up all of you. This is why all the housemates makes me think if all we have are secret actors..

One thing ive notice is... they dont seem to be afraid at all around cameras nor they don't seem to feel intimated or shy for real as preview housemates over the years.. This year the housemates feels as if they are just actors but you don't no that so they are pretending to maybe be original. When most likely they all actors.

Plus the give away prizes are quite poor. What happen to the no more car giveway? no more big checks giveaway such as 10,000 dollars or more plus play station and a gold watch and perhaps a video camera ? all that was done when channel ten had big brother. This year channel 9 acts like a poor give away prizes for the housemates maybe they wont give too much because we believe the housemates in big brother 2014 are more likely fake and actors. I would not be too suprise if that was meant to be true without even knowing it.

I just don't like any of them I miss the shows so many times. Im mad about it.

Final call.... If this is the final big brother.. i suppose the producers and channel 9 has kill the show. But remember one thing. There is no politicial intensions of taking the bloody show off air... It was channel 9 and the producers who did so.

I feel that big brother come back for the last 3 years with channel 9 was not meant to be telecast anymore... But only because the presure by many fans they end up desiding to bring the big brother show. But it was not meant to be a come back for real. Its just the presure by many fans who made the show a come back. Without the fans you would not see the show today nor last year on television regardless..

If no big brother next year.. blame channel 9. If its back and the format kills it worsen... guess ill plunge into a pool for god sake. Seriously Why do they have to change the format so much.

Why so much decoration in the house ? Big brother show was meant to have the house basic and no decorations.. Decorations is almost like putting computer and tv in the house for the housemates to stare at. Years ago the house was basic less decorations and bloody decos and such. This year with channel 9 they are OVER doing it. Huh and yet they reckon they are on low BUDGET but they still shoves in plenty of decoration in a house that looks like a penthouse ? seriously wake up.

I always remember the good times with gretal kalleen when she was there to make the show. Now days its all fake and most likely fake clapping and screaming background audiences by repeating the audio tape to give that extra effect.

Also they have cut the arena stage by 50% making it smaller. Years ago it was massive fully packed all the way to the bloody yard at the back seats.. This year they far too restrictions.. Bloody hell talking about restrictions and non live shows anymore with shows saying LIVE when its all fake to act as if the bloody show is LIVE. i dont believe anything by this show.

You have ruine my show it was my show because im the fan to like the show.. Thanks alot producers for changing the format to the worse case senario. And thanks channel 9 for mucking the big brother season time slot. You bloody morron. If i ever COULD I WOULD drive Fast down the bloody hill DOWN WITH MY CARAVAN at high velocity straight at the channel nine compund doors and see if anyone is awake.

If your a young one.. You would not undersand me dear.. Please go back watching the pony tail cartoon pokamon things. With all due respect.

Seriously i miss the show for the last 4 weeks. Ill be watching them tomorrow till final... such life... thanks guys and girls.

OMG!!! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSS! John is finally back!!!
anigif_enhanced-buzz-25954-1347139839-3.gif

Are you angry typing.... Because if you are that makes a lot more sense than most of your post.
All jokes aside when I could understand what you were saying I agreed. What's with the housemates this year. Couldn't really warm to any of them like I have done in previous years. I didn't vote once this year.

I agree John the stage was much bigger whilst watching some of the old episodes, now the stage looks like shit I don't know why they made it smaller though?

Maybe the finale with everyone on stage will end up out in the car park or it could be an OH&S issue.
I agree re the decor of the house. I never thought it looked glamorous or whatever words they used. It was such a mishmash of dubious taste. The only room I ever really liked was the kitchen. I would've screamed out too for some fresh air in the bedrooms and bathroom. The outside of it reminded me at first viewing of an old episode of Get Smart when they were in Mexico at some cantina.

@John I agree with a lot of your post :) thank you for sharing! I hope the final brings some spark (especially if they do a retrospective) back for you!

Oh things just wouldn't have been complete without you coming back John.

Don't worry, BB01 makes an appearance at the finale so be sure to tune in.

Are you angry typing.... Because if you are that makes a lot more sense than most of your post.
All jokes aside when I could understand what you were saying I agreed. What's with the housemates this year. Couldn't really warm to any of them like I have done in previous years. I didn't vote once this year.

Well you wouldn't like to see me all excited and happyness when you like every big brother fan understands that this year big brother show has worsen. And the reason why its worsen? because you can see it with your own eyes when you switch the television and big brother comes to air. Many people not only this year but previewsly as well they said too many editing makes it dodgy. Too many focusing on a housemate to act stupidity rather then naturally. And this and that about time slots mix ups.. and this and that about cancel big brother on a friday recently. They the Producers and Channel 9 has ruine some what the actual big brother show.

The show should not be interupted nor be cancel half way thru days and not constantly changing like a roulette time slot ups and downs.

If they going to keep big brother stable and traditional well how dificult is it ? How BLOODY dificult is it when putting big brother show on television specially with channel 9. If big brother makes no diferents then The Block show or other Footy shows.. then its not like Big brother reality tv show is more dificult to put it on tv.. Its a bloody Programe... its not like it is some special presidential programe that has to change hours.

@John I agree with a lot of your post :) thank you for sharing! I hope the final brings some spark (especially if they do a retrospective) back for you!

Thank you bb fan. I'm glad someone totally agrees with me all the way. Like i said before someone somehow aventually has to speak up.

Just a reminder for everyone actually. Big brother show was not meant to be telecast after it was axe on channel ten. But because many and many big brother (fans) open up and stire up the production they end up having the production for big brother some what alittle headache wonders and presure and there for the producers came up with brining back big brother show. ONLY because the many fans there was.. was actually demanding the show to return. But virtually the Big brother show was not meant to be return for quite sometime.

Its almost like saying (Hey hey its saturday) was cancel by the end of 1999. But aventually slowly many hey hey its saturday show fans demanded to please urge to return.. So it end up having the production of channel 9 of that show to be return ONLY because the many fans was filling up headaches against the production to be demand to return. So the show should of not meant to be really be returnd but it did ONLY temporary for about 2 or 3 special events per year in 2009 ? But it was only temporary to see how it went. But it was design not to come back.

It is the exact same situation with Big brother show.. It was design not to really come back on television since the axe on channel ten. But because many many fans was giving channel 9 and the producers of the making of bb show was given them headaches and wonders. So they said hmmm ok will try buy this and make big brother a come back because of the fans are gone crazy and they demand to bring it back. But it was design not to return.. Only due to the fact that the fans force them to bring it back sort of to speak.

Good on you Big brother fans for the actual FORCE to bring big brother back on television. It was interesting but it was really design not to return back. When a show is axe or cancel they don't just somehow return anytime soon. But it did came back Sometimes they never come back. But it was force by the fans to bring it back and thats what makes it special to return the show. But look... the show is not as good as ever. This year its gone out of peoples mind. You know what i meant.

Oh things just wouldn't have been complete without you coming back John.

Don't worry, BB01 makes an appearance at the finale so be sure to tune in.

Thank you Big brother fan. Im glad everyone stills remembers me. You know what ? all of you are the biggest stars of all times wonders. Without you folks i would not be here for you people. So if only big brother was more traditional. I would had love to join in big brother for the following year. I have plenty to talk about specially the past. :)

Hi John! Who is your pick to win Big Brother show this year, and where will they rank in terms of best winner?

You're back. I was worried your caravan broke down!

Its also good to see you back. Look about the caravan. If you watch the royale family you will get the little idea what i meant when trying to find a naighbbourhood to park the cavaran into another naighbourhood. Even the antenna i had to hold it with my own hands to watch big brother show at the start of this year. Though i was alittle mad last night about the show. Almost as if i wanted to drive straight down the hill in my caravan straight at the channel 9 doors straight in it. In this case right on top. But no. Seriously how can they ruine our traditional show so worthless wonders ? thats how they are doing it. One would be scratching the head and wonder what they would think of next.

It be quite sad same time to see if this is the final show. I think the producers made it that way so that big brother fans dont cry over the when it will it ever return.... I bet you they are making the show horrrible wrong so people get turn off by watching the show.. Without the worrying and nervours of the axe of the show.. statistically they doing this in a diferent style to make all big brother fans to get lost rather then start crying later and demand to return the show. Unfortunally the show was really not design to be telecast. It was axe before.. But because big brother fans went out of control and gave the producers a big headache about it.. some how they bring the big brother show back on television ONLY because there was a huge demand. But at the same time it was design not to really return back... If anything didn't happen big brother show would not had been on anytime soon since the axe on channel ten.

And by the way thanks very much to all the people who work at behind big brother. Without you folks this forum would not exsist. But im glad you guys and girls are doing way better this year then ever before. Better then bloody big brother website.

Wheres the webcams?
wheres the up late shows ? thats what i wondered all the times.

You get the drift.

Well love.. you know its one of these moments when i drive down the hill and up the the hill and think about the past and present. Mainly good days big brother 2001 for me. Can never forget that you see. Today is almost like having big brother as a fake big brother joke show.

I support what you're saying entirely, John and I enjoy the way you say it.

What you said about driving up the hill and down the hill, I think we might be neighbours.

Back