Skip to main content

Move over Donald Trump, here's Sonia Kruger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turning a blind eye? Mate i don't sit on the internet everyday looking up news articles, or watch morning programs to be completely up to date with every persons opinions. My comment was based on people who are gay, being punished by a religion when having no choice.

You seem obsessed, not only with me but with Sonia, sometimes you just need to admit when you're incorrect, rather than having a sook and calling people names because they don't agree with you?

Oh and because one person has said something on live TV, does that mean i have to agree or agree with parts of her opinion everytime she speaks? No. It's time to stop being self-obsessed with your own opinion mate

Turning a blind eye? Mate i don't sit on the internet everyday looking up news articles, or watch morning programs to be completely up to date with every persons opinions. My comment was based on people who are gay, being punished by a religion when having no choice.

You seem obsessed, not only with me but with Sonia, sometimes you just need to admit when you're incorrect, rather than having a sook and calling people names because they don't agree with you?

Oh and because one person has said something on live TV, does that mean i have to agree or agree with parts of her opinion everytime she speaks? No. It's time to stop being self-obsessed with your own opinion mate

Excuse yourself - you're picking an argument with the wrong person. Mate.

Trust me kiddo, I'm not obsessed with you - though I'm sure it would flatter your insatiable narcissism if I was. "RobondawaytoBB"? Yeah I think you want people obsessing over you and your journey to 15 minutes of fame. Mate.

Was I directing it exactly at you? I quoted your post because you said that you think it's "retarded" (sidenote - nice use of an ablist slur for someone who wants to high-horse, you cretin) to punish someone for being gay... well lo and behold KKKruger went and did just that days later. Then I called out the KKKruger / "MUH FREE SPEECH!!1!" defenders (such as @Dennis Haikalis , @Stormrider and others whose comments have conveniently disappeared but you wouldn't know that seeing as it took you ten days to reply to me smh) to see if they'll still support bigoted views when they're directed at parties that don't make up one of the most misrepresented groups in the media. Mate.

And again. Don't get on your high-horse about calling names when you called me a Homophobe lmao. Mate.

I look forward to reading your reply in another 5-10 working days lol ciao ciao. Mate.

Mate.

Excuse yourself - you're picking an argument with the wrong person. Mate.

Trust me kiddo, I'm not obsessed with you - though I'm sure it would flatter your insatiable narcissism if I was. "RobondawaytoBB"? Yeah I think you want people obsessing over you and your journey to 15 minutes of fame. Mate.

Was I directing it exactly at you? I quoted your post because you said that you think it's "retarded" (sidenote - nice use of an ablist slur for someone who wants to high-horse, you cretin) to punish someone for being gay... well lo and behold KKKruger went and did just that days later. Then I called out the KKKruger / "MUH FREE SPEECH!!1!" defenders (such as @Dennis Haikalis , @Stormrider and others whose comments have conveniently disappeared but you wouldn't know that seeing as it took you ten days to reply to me smh) to see if they'll still support bigoted views when they're directed at parties that don't make up one of the most misrepresented groups in the media. Mate.

And again. Don't get on your high-horse about calling names when you called me a Homophobe lmao. Mate.

I look forward to reading your reply in another 5-10 working days lol ciao ciao. Mate.

Mate.

Argument, what argument? You've already lost mate. Hell, look how furious you are over my name, which by the way, was just a bit of fun. If i take a leaf out of your booklet and get all judgemental, i'd say you're very serious about everything in life.

You call people bigot's when they don't agree with your opinion, and then proceed to name call. Not only that, you believe when someone agrees partially or fully with one opinion of a person, then they must always agree with that person?

You quoted my post and kept replying in regards to what i was saying with your own salty comebacks. Note "KKKruger". This not only shows you have a sook when somebody disagrees with you, but everything you say must be correct, the first sign of a biased moron.

You also get angry because it took me awhile to reply. Sorry mate but you're not that special to warrant an immediate reply, i'll do that in my own time thanks.

Not to mention, you clearly love to argue that people should be punished for being "gay" because muslims said so in their Quran. It's literally the point i made, and you got all upset about it.

Oh and lastly, you can just sense the anger through all the "mate" replies. Who would of thought one word could hurt such a serious person? Oh wait...

Sometimes in life, you've just gotta get off that computer/tv screen and visit the real world. "Ciao, mate".

lol so mad you're not reading.

You believe when someone agrees partially or fully with one opinion of a person, then they must always agree with that person?

Let me grab a quote from my post

I called out the ... "MUH FREE SPEECH!!1!" defenders

To see if they still support free speech when what is being said is homophobic. Note that I actually disagree with homophobic views alol.

You quoted my post and kept replying in regards to what i was saying with your own salty comebacks.

Because you went on the attack assuming I was talking about you, special muffin.

You also get angry because it took me awhile to reply. Sorry mate but you're not that special to warrant an immediate reply, i'll do that in my own time thanks.

This point would have more weighting to it if you had replied in more than 24 hours later alol

Not to mention, you clearly love to argue that people should be punished for being "gay" because muslims said so in their Quran. It's literally the point i made, and you got all upset about it.

ALOL where the FUCK did this happen please do tell.

Oh and lastly, you can just sense the anger through all the "mate" replies. Who would of thought one word could hurt such a serious person? Oh wait...

And who would have thought one post, not even directed at you, would cause such a reaction and yet..... :whistling::whistling:

Andddd if it wasn't over before, then it's definitely had a stake go through it now. You've swayed from the main point due to the build up of anger, which is evident in the quality of your replies "alol". You're still ruing the fact that at times it took me longer to reply over 24 hours, thinking you are some kind of special, which i find funny :) "ciao"

:( Too much bigotry on this thread. No chance of a reasonable discussion now. Which is a great pity.

oh my lord it's just the vibe of he thread. it is what i feel.
Feelings don't equal facts.

You stated that there was no chance of a reasonable discussion, but so far you are the one who is not engaging in any discussion instead you are talking about your feelings and vibes. Can you give me an example of what is bigoted in the 3 videos I posted?

Feelings don't equal facts.

You stated that there was no chance of a reasonable discussion, but so far you are the one who is not engaging in any discussion instead you are talking about your feelings and vibes. Can you give me an example of what is bigoted in the 3 videos I posted?

Well the title "Stop Defending Islam" is very bigoted as people should have a right to defend their religion.

Well the title "Stop Defending Islam" is very bigoted as people should have a right to defend their religion.
OK so you've read the title. If you had actually watched the video you would know that the title Stop defending Islam is directed a SJWs or liberals on SM.

OK so you've read the title. If you had actually watched the video you would know that the title Stop defending Islam is directed a SJWs or liberals on SM.

i'll watch the video later.

i believe that everyone should be treated individually and that it is dangerous to lump everyone in a group.

i hope u r doing ok.

ok. @Inigo Montoya I watched the two videos "Stop defending Islam" and "Islam is not a religion of peace". The polls that the Islam is not a religion of peace guy puts up don't seem to have any sources. he seems to just pick everything that suits his biased argument. As I said before I look at people as individuals. I don't try and lump them all together in one group. I believe that is wrong. But I also believe that the death penalty is wrong and I don't like that there are countries that still use it. Especially if it is based on Religious reasons. Religion should always be seperate from politics. Unfortunately that isn't always the case.

Also you say that feelings don't equal facts but that stop defending Islam guy seemed to cherry pick quotes from a text of hundreds and hundreds of years ago to suit his own feelings. why didn't he pick quotes from the Bible or any other religious text? I also don't like that he compared a majoy world Religion to hate groups like the KKK. If he wanted to change people's opinion he might have been kinder and gentler instead of just shouting and swearing. But the truth is that he did not want to change anyone's mind. His video was for people who already felt that way.

I'll post more thoughts later. I hope you are ok. I worry about you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back