Skip to main content

Most insecure weak personality - Jade or Mikkayla?

Take your pick...

• Jade

Votes: 42 38.9%
  • Mikkayla

Votes: 28 25.9%
  • Both equally weak

Votes: 38 35.2%

• Total voters
They are both insecure. No matter how many bitchy things tahan has said, no matter how pathetic her comments may have been, that one comment is plain disgusting

She didn't say I want her dead. She said she wouldn't care and then took it back, it was clear she never meant it. It wasn't that big of a deal.

She didn't say I want her dead. She said she wouldn't care and then took it back, it was clear she never meant it. It wasn't that big of a deal.

Yeah but she had NO REASON to say it anyhow!!! Mikkayla when she reported back to Jade didn't mention Tahan bashing Jade or anything!! Jade is so jealous and hateful! Her true colours has shown!

This poll should have been DREW or TULLY.

Drew is by far the weekest person in the house. And Tully is a close 2nd.

I don't believe people should talk like that about anyone, to say who cares if someone died and to even mention someone dying because you don't get along is absolutely petty! To me it is a big deal. I can be chill about other things but that comment was disgusting. And then mikkayla saying she'll throw dirt was beyond low. Jade went into damage control and said she didn't mean it but it doesn't negate what was said. The fact that she could even process those thoughts and say it out loud is ridiculous. She is taking her dislike of someone and blowing it out of the water. Tahan is not an evil person nor is she the devil to say such things. So again it was a big deal.

I started off as a big jade fan, but am starting to realise she is putting on an act. And if not than she is incredibly weak for following mikkaylas footsteps.

Last edited by a moderator:
Insecure and weak don't mean the same thing, in my opinion. To have insecurity and be willing to SHOW it is strong.

Jade is the most insecure probably but I don't think she is weak, I think that is the biggest misconception about her.

In the Big Brother house I'm not sure that letting it all hang out is being strong. Obviously there are challenges in there, but the stronger people have to be seen to cope with that. On the outside it might be different in some circumstances as it isn't all in public view.

I don't believe people should talk like that about anyone, to say who cares if someone died and to even mention someone dying because you don't get along is absolutely petty! To me it is a big deal. I can be chill about other things but that comment was disgusting. And then mikkayla saying shell throw dirt was beyond low. Jade went into damage control and said she didn't mean it but it doesn't negate what was said. The fact that she could even process those thoughts and say it out loud is ridiculous. She is taking her dislike of so one and blowing it out of the water. Tahan is not an evil person not is she the devil to say such things. So again it was a big deal.

I started off as a big jade fan, but am starting to realise she is putting on an act. And if. It than she is incredibly weak for following mikkaylas footsteps.

couldn't agree with anymore you could've said! That was so disappointing to hear! Imagine Tahans young siblings listening to this though..

Even if Jade was joking and didn't mean it..it's still pretty disturbing. If she was trying to be funny she's got a sick sense of humour. Mikkayla's worse though.

Even if Jade was joking and didn't mean it..it's still pretty disturbing. If she was trying to be funny she's got a sick sense of humour. Mikkayla's worse though.

" I wouldve put dirt on her" .. as in to indicate that she wouldve help her cover up her body is worse than what Jade said IMO

If someones constantly undermining you behind your back to other HM's, claiming themselves as the rightful winners, wouldn't that piss you off.

If someones constantly undermining you behind your back to other HM's, claiming themselves as the rightful winners, wouldn't that piss you off.

Don't recall Tahan ever been vicious to Jade..really don't...or Mikkayla really. No matter how much someone pisses you off, you don't talk about throwing dirt at their dead body.

I don't believe people should talk like that about anyone, to say who cares if someone died and to even mention someone dying because you don't get along is absolutely petty! To me it is a big deal. I can be chill about other things but that comment was disgusting. And then mikkayla saying she'll throw dirt was beyond low. Jade went into damage control and said she didn't mean it but it doesn't negate what was said. The fact that she could even process those thoughts and say it out loud is ridiculous. She is taking her dislike of someone and blowing it out of the water. Tahan is not an evil person nor is she the devil to say such things. So again it was a big deal.

I started off as a big jade fan, but am starting to realise she is putting on an act. And if not than she is incredibly weak for following mikkaylas footsteps.

She said something in the heat of the moment and admitted it was a terrible thing to say. Haven't you said something you regret? She's putting on an act for saying ONE THING? (after months of being in there). I'm surprised at this post, I really am.

couldn't agree with anymore you could've said! That was so disappointing to hear! Imagine Tahans young siblings listening to this though..

I feel so sorry for all of tahans family that had to hear that comment.

That's what Mikkayla does. She goes around to everyone saying Tahan is 'mean', the sisters did the same saying they were sweet as well. So the people who were actually claiming to be the best people were the Mikkayla clique. Tahan was simply retorting that that wasn't true and that they were actually bitching while pretending to be nice.

Back