Skip to main content

Most insecure weak personality - Jade or Mikkayla?

Take your pick...

• Jade

Votes: 42 38.9%
  • Mikkayla

Votes: 28 25.9%
  • Both equally weak

Votes: 38 35.2%

• Total voters
I can't choose between Muckayla and Moleface.

Which of these two is the most insecure and weak personality?

I don't know, they are both insecure. Jade I feel sorry for, because with her insecurity she still is a nice person.

Mikkayla her insecurity makes her nasty against beautiful women. She like to put people down. Ben, The SS sister and Jade are perfect HMs to make feel better about herself. She is not a nice person in the inside.

They are both insecure. No matter how many bitchy things tahan has said, no matter how pathetic her comments may have been, that one comment is plain disgusting

Insecure and weak don't mean the same thing, in my opinion. To have insecurity and be willing to SHOW it is strong.

Jade is the most insecure probably but I don't think she is weak, I think that is the biggest misconception about her.

It WAS so so stupid of Jade to say what she did re:Tahan though. I think she realised that quite quickly.

Sadly looks like Mikk is the weakest, she seems so bitter right now.
She blows so much hot air, and if I hear her sing that mantra again, omg, her....."he/she just made a big mistake" every day is getting as old as Ed's cards. Seems to be losing it.

And Jade. I give up. She makes no sense. Who is she? She seemed fun at first during Drade.
But what the fuck girl, your a tall blonde beauty, get a grip and stand up for yourself.......I'm not buying the wimp act anymore , she & Ed are too weird.

Back