Skip to main content

Money or Fame?

Since most of the contestants are actors, ill say fame.
They clearly want to get their foot in the door.. Little do they know big brother won't help them become famous..
If anything you are cursed if you participate in reality TV to never be taken seriously in television.

The money is surely not that big of an incentive because going into the house, you know the odds are very low of actually obtaining the cash.. Other reality shows have been exposed to have chosen the winner before the show even started.. Big brother probably isn't very different. They edit the footage to coerce the viewers into voting accordingly as to how the producer wants the direction to go in.

250k isn't much at all.. You throw away 3+ months to go into the house, leave your children behind, pets, partners, family and friends, sexual stimulation pretty much goes out the window, you can't even shave your muffler unless you want to expose yourself to the cameras.
Imagine SHITTING and having all those cameras on you! Imagine having your period in the house and knowing that the film crew can see you changing your tampon. Ugh
You sacrifice ALOT to go into the house, and 250k is really not a lot at all.
You can win 200k on deal or no deal in one night, if they were really just wanting the money wouldn't they just apply for every game show imaginable?

They are seeking fame.. But you never get fame from BBAU. Only very slight temporary pseudo fame for a few months whilst the show is still airing. The minute it stops.. The time speeds ahead like lightning.. They literally get about 15 minutes of fame.

I would never enter the BB house, even if the prize was 50 million dollars. Leaving my pets especially would be enough to send me to the crazy house.. I really feel sorry for housemates..it'd suck being stuck with a bunch of gossiping bitches.
I don't blame Tully for cheating, when you're there all alone, feeling isolated and not having technology to distract you ..you're obligated to bond with the housemates. And that's exactly what she did.

Back