Skip to main content

Mikkayla's attempt to brand her group as 'misfits'

starry

Doesn't really work does it? The sisters and Jade are more cool group kind of people. Tully, who doesn't associate with that group, is actually more of a misfit and yet she is more aligned with those who are supposedly the 'cool' group. And Tim who portrays himself as the biggest misfit actually flits between both groups playing everyone. And while Mikkayla wants to make herself the underdog and in an underdog group like Estelle, and wants to make out that she doesn't do any bitching along with her misfits, the truth undermines that completely. I guess enough of the audience will be deceived though as the focus is rarely on the gossip of her group and I don't think I've heard it described as bitching once.

And don't forget, Drew is constantly bitching about that "group". It's such a failure of a group.

Mikkayla is the only person in the 'misfit' group. Though I can see Jade and the Sisters being with her. But Jade is a bit clingy on Ed - though if he's evicted she will definitely be part of the 'misfits'.

Tim is just...everywhere. Lol...

And Ben is nowhere. Mikkayla's so cruel for not including him, as he has 'misfit' written all over him. That's why I don't like her, that hypocrite. Not to mention how she always nominates him. Why can't you be a little kind to your 'misfit' counterpart, Mikkayla? Jeez... :confused:

I might take this thread seriously if it weren't started by someone who takes every opportunity to take a dig at Mik in every post. Sheesh I dislike some HM's but I don't spend that much time writing about them on here.

Tully was never a misfit, it was always Tully Matt Caleb Tahan as the 'cool' people in the house, (said by themselves and others) but as the audience saw through that group and their intentions by slowly evicting them Tully will/has become a minority but the way she talks and treats Mikkayla (as does the way the majority talk about Mikkayla) makes it clear that Mik is the underdog.

If you asked every HM who'd they want to be up against at the final hurdle they will all say Mik because they see her as the weakest and most likely to go, that to me is an underdog in this game.

I might take this thread seriously if it weren't started by someone who takes every opportunity to take a dig at Mik in every post. Sheesh I dislike some HM's but I don't spend that much time writing about them on here.

Tully was never a misfit, it was always Tully Matt Caleb Tahan as the 'cool' people in the house, (said by themselves and others) but as the audience saw through that group and their intentions by slowly evicting them Tully will/has become a minority but the way she talks and treats Mikkayla (as does the way the majority talk about Mikkayla) makes it clear that Mik is the underdog.

If you asked every HM who'd they want to be up against at the final hurdle they will all say Mik because they see her as the weakest and most likely to go, that to me is an underdog in this game.

I agree. Mikkayla is the underdog this year. I also agree with [MENTION=4530]oddjob[/MENTION]- there is already a anti mikk thread

How could fatty Mikkayla even hope to portray herself as a sex symbol?

Those who like Mikkayla just want it swept under the carpet. She's making a big deal of her being an Estelle when she just isn't, it's fraudulent. She was clever in using that 'cat' nickname as a means to make her look more an underdog even though she is the one who creates her clique because of her gossipy nature. The HLs perspective has been showing that mask slipping recently though which is good for a more rounded and entertaining view.

And Ben is a misfit but he is pretty much on his own, and I think that's just how he is I don't believe he is being isolated by others. He really doesn't seem to take criticism very well. I don't know what Tim's real opinion is, he always seems to say one thing to one person and something else to another, which I guess is like a floater.

You'll get your wish soon, right now Australia is behind the misfits and voting out the cool gang in their favour but once they're all gone we'll have to start dissecting who we really like and dislike out of them and see how no longer being the outsiders will change the dynamics of that little group.

I know Mikkayla fools herself and others. I still prefer her to most of the HM's though. She can bark at me anyday, I'd laugh my bum off. She is a softie underneath.

How could fatty Mikkayla even hope to portray herself as a sex symbol?

Am I allowed to call you a fuckknuckle?! You do know that A) people who are fat are sexy too and B) She isn't that fat anyway, and C) being beautiful in the classical sense is far more interesting than the plastic bleached up versions in the house anyway!?

Last edited:
am i allowed to call you a fuckknuckle?! You do know that a) people who are fat are sexy too and b0 she isn't that fat anyway, and c) being beautiful in the classical sense is far more interesting than the plastic bleached up versions in the house anyway!?

applause

You can resort to personal insults all you want, just takes away any validity in whatever else you had to say. Mikkayla is NOT beautiful, she is an average (at best) looking person who is overweight. You can say fat is beautiful all you want, the reality is this chunky cellulite riddled creature won't be making a CENT off of her looks unlike girls such as Jade and Tahan.

Tahan is saying Mikayla is racist towards her own kind? How is that racism? You're just taking the piss out of yourself

You can resort to personal insults all you want, just takes away any validity in whatever else you had to say. Mikkayla is NOT beautiful, she is an average (at best) looking person who is overweight. You can say fat is beautiful all you want, the reality is this chunky cellulite riddled creature won't be making a CENT off of her looks unlike girls such as Jade and Tahan.

I'm pretty sure Mikkayla will be fine with not appearing in Zoo mag as sexual fodder for the types who read that mag.

You'll get your wish soon, right now Australia is behind the misfits and voting out the cool gang in their favour but once they're all gone we'll have to start dissecting who we really like and dislike out of them and see how no longer being the outsiders will change the dynamics of that little group.

They aren't outsiders or misfits and the others aren't the cool gang. If others are fooled into that then whatever. It will be pretty boring though if they are the only ones at the end. Last year was more exciting with a REAL outsider (Estelle) up against others.

Back