Skip to main content

Mike Goldman Not Interviewing 'Evicted' HMs families?

....whoever is in charge at 9 is a control freak and can't deal with random,unplanned events happening.
David 'street fighter' Gyngell is in charge at Nein but then that brawl with James Packer was neither "random" or "unplanned". Gyngell waited for his prey to return home!

Last edited:
The interviews tonight were way too awkward. Jason's family's interview was so cringeworthy

Last edited:
Reactions: Kaz
I'd be glad if they stopped altogether. Time better spent on housemate interaction.

I think Goldman's a pretty solid voice-over guy, but every time I see his face I wanna run him over with a tractor.

I think Mike only stopped doing them family / friends interview whenever Lawson and Cat were up for evictions. I think their families and friends would be too embarrassed to be interviewed on tv.

Loved seeing the families tonight and then the transition from that to Jason's family joining him on stage, should be the same for every housemate. Great tv.

HOOORAY!!!! I loved seeing that segment back again. Please may it remain.

That was an excellent eviction - even though I'd rather Jason had stayed. For once it truly was a celebration of someone's time in the house. We laughed, we cried...

Back