Skip to main content

Mike Goldman Not Interviewing 'Evicted' HMs families?

H

Hadassah

Why hasn't Mike Goldman not interviewed evicted HMs families on eviction nights lately? Anyone know?

Last edited by a moderator:
Also what has happen to the silly, social life of housemate videos (The twitter videos)
Only like the first two evictee got one

Why hasn't Mike Goldman not interviewed evicted HMs families on eviction nights lately? Anyone know?

Cost cutting?

Must cost them a fortune to fly in loved ones from around the country every week, and then put them up for a night or two

If the show was a ratings bonanza then it wouldn't be an issue. But if it is doing poorly as has been mentioned, Id say some advertising revenue will have to be returned to advertisers or they aint getting the big bucks from the big end of town due to poor ratings.

Id say Mikes interviews will return, maybe when its the top 6 or something like that.

Or maybe they have been flown in every week, just they decided to give the segment the flick as most of the loved ones are boring as batsh*t and not worth the couple of minutes of awkwardness??

That's the best I got O_O

Personally they were always awkward because they were quickly done and unprepared.

I think the truth of the matter is, we used to have a daily show and then the eviction show. Where interviews with families were folded into the eviction show naturally. Now they are all combined and it just doesn't really fit doing this quick thing.

Although I am in the camp that for some reason enjoys Mike Goldman, maybe just from staying up watching him drunk on up late. I don't really get the hate.

mike_twister.jpg

I was wondering what happened to them too. If it really is a cost cutting thing, then wow the show seems to be in a lot more trouble than I thought!

And I'm the same @up_all_night, I love Mike, mostly because he provided me with some late-night company!

What does cost cutting have to do with it when Mike is already there working the crowd and the nominees' family & friends are already there in case their loved one is evicted.

What does cost cutting have to do with it when Mike is already there working the crowd and the nominees' family & friends are already there in case their loved one is evicted.

The point is that the family and friends may not be there due to the cost cutting.

David's sister mentioned in his thread that their Dad was there last time he was nominated but they had been told beforehand that there wouldn't be any interviews.

I've missed them too. They give us a little glimpse into who the housemates are in the real world, where they come from etc. And we need as much of that as we can get this series.

Cost cutting?

Must cost them a fortune to fly in loved ones from around the country every week, and then put them up for a night or two

If the show was a ratings bonanza then it wouldn't be an issue. But if it is doing poorly as has been mentioned, Id say some advertising revenue will have to be returned to advertisers or they aint getting the big bucks from the big end of town due to poor ratings.

Id say Mikes interviews will return, maybe when its the top 6 or something like that.

Or maybe they have been flown in every week, just they decided to give the segment the flick as most of the loved ones are boring as batsh*t and not worth the couple of minutes of awkwardness??

That's the best I got O_O

I went to a Big Brother eviction night when it was Travis' fake eviction - all the family members were still there in the front row (Mike introduced them during an ad break) so I guess the interviews haven't been included because they don't have enough time to cram everything in now, with all the extra stunts.

Back