Skip to main content

Michael and his caveman ways

Usually they hide and sleep because they are smokers and going through withdrawal.

I remember a few 'sleepers' (Claire?), got the boot for it I'm pretty sure.

Do you have any links?

I would've thought (being a smoker myself & having tried to quit several times) that they'd be far too anxious to be able to hide. No matter how much they may want to, to avoid narkiness arising from withdrawal, the anxiety simply wouldn't let them.

IMHO I'm going with: he's been avoiding drama, flying under the radar and giving himself a break from 'having to be polite to ppl'.

and he wears that furry rug over his bare chests :(

Urgh! That bluddy rug! Bet it's not been washed either...

Pull your friggen dacks up, brush your hair and put a nice jumper on ya wanker.

Don't mistake a caveman for a fat slob.

i said caveman because he seems to come from a world where soap,combs,razors,imodium,toothbruses and proper-fitting clothes do not exist.

in other news,seeing him running on that treadmill with his pants falling down was the absolute last straw. i cannot get that horrific image out of my head.

The 'cake in his crack' made me sicker...

well I would like to be professional, Michael is showing hi arse clevage dunno about you but this is deffo not family friendly. the man has destroyed toilets for fun.

So he sits on the cake with his bare ass and then everyone throws the cake at each other and it goes on their face etc? WTF. Michael is losing it big time

So he sits on the cake with his bare ass and then everyone throws the cake at each other and it goes on their face etc? WTF. Michael is losing it big time

Ha! Hadn't thought of that.

And, with the dunny paper shortage... the red arse hairs...

SKID-MARKED CAKE!!!

carlo peed on the plants and then said "thats what i do at home"

Belinda was removed because her relo axe murdered someone 03 was a good year

At least Josh & Ray have made good use of the gym equipment & have been toning up for weeks.

On the other hand Michael gets his top off & looks like a perennial slob. NO THANKS.

And, with the dunny paper shortage... the red arse hairs...

SKID-MARKED CAKE!!!

Dingleberry cake! Sadly, I did think of that. I have since gouged out my mind's eye with a rusty spoon.

How do we know Michael is a genius??? Cause he says so... & cause he told BB...

I've taken an IQ test online, then did it again & did a few more, surprise surprise my score increased ... I wonder if he did quite a few and just took the high one cause as the ten year old chess kid says, 'The red head dude is stupid' :)

Because he is? My partner is friends with him and his brother and his brother has a similar - I think perhaps slightly higher - IQ score. Online tests are mostly fake or incorrect. Also high IQ does not equal genius. It just means a person can score well on an IQ test. It doesn't require any real-life knowledge. You said you took tests yourself - that fact should be obvious enough to you.

Because he is? My partner is friends with him and his brother and his brother has a similar - I think perhaps slightly higher - IQ score. Online tests are mostly fake or incorrect. Also high IQ does not equal genius. It just means a person can score well on an IQ test. It doesn't require any real-life knowledge. You said you took tests yourself - that fact should be obvious enough to you.

It is obvious to me that online tests are crap but I was just wondering if that's how he obtained his IQ score... obviously not according to you :)

I've taken an IQ test online, then did it again & did a few more, surprise surprise my score increased ... I wonder if he did quite a few and just took the high one cause as the ten year old chess kid says, 'The red head dude is stupid' :)

He didn't say he was a genius, he said he had a genius level IQ. Having a genius level IQ doesn't mean he's done anything with it, it just means he has potential to understand and learn more easily than someone with a lower IQ. A person can have genius level IQ but they still have to actually learn,increase their knowledge and practice their problem solving abilities, communication skills etc. It doesn't automatically make them a genius. Even if/when they are acclaimed as such, it doesn't mean they know everything across the board. There will still be gaps in their knowledge just like everyone else.

And besides..the top 1% isn't all that rare. Think about the people one this board..statistically speaking, every one hundredth person here has an equal or higher IQ than Michael. He's not quite so special as he would have us think. Walk in a crowded shopping centre..go to a concert..there's dozens around you all the time.

Back