Skip to main content

Michael and his caveman ways

B

Bungholio

i wish michael would give his hair a good wash every now and then and also stop walking round with his pants halfway down his backside. he appears to be slowly going insane and all personal hygiene habits seem to have been abandoned.

I want to tie him down and shave that ridiculous mop off his head.

I've seen a few different shots of him showering and washing his hair, but it annoys the CRAP outta me the way he just touches it out of the way of his face.

FFS, Michael, get a bloody 'lacky and get it out of the bloody way properly.

There was a shot of him when he was washing it and he had it kinda piled on this head and it actually looked good.

/rant

He's a slob...and what he did to that toilet in the rewards bathroom is unforgivable.

You know in every BB there is a HM that hides and sleeps for the first 2 weeks, kind of having a secret meltdown.
Michael is that HM he's managing to hide it more though.

Usually they hide and sleep because they are smokers and going through withdrawal.

But some just freak out at being on TV & hibernate until they adjust.
And I have been waiting to see who it is, 9 are just hiding it more and so is Mike.
But you usually only see him under a rug. Why hasn't he been to ask for Surly time for example.

For all we know he's been in the executive bathroom every single day and we just haven't been shown.

And what did he do to the loo? And I'm guessing you meant the executive bathroom rather than the rewards one?

search

Perhaps Michael is using this as his game plan?

Michael needs to be eliminated from the house and an embargo placed on anyone ever mentioning his name again

ewww why doesn't that surprise me about him!
Imagine if he had a proper make over. Poor fellow is delusional and thinks his hair looks attractive!
Bring back Carson! Maybe he could help him with his hygiene too!

I've seen a few different shots of him showering and washing his hair, but it annoys the CRAP outta me the way he just touches it out of the way of his face.

FFS, Michael, get a bloody 'lacky and get it out of the bloody way properly.

There was a shot of him when he was washing it and he had it kinda piled on this head and it actually looked good.

/rant

haha! Far be it for me to quote myself (unless I say something completely awesome, of course), but I just watched Michael in the DR with a 'lacky and a forehead! :D

Back