Skip to main content

Meow Meow and Estelle

Perhaps she's addicted to mephedrone

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mephedrone

In late 2009, UK newspapers began referring to the drug as meow or miaow (sometimes doubled as meow meow or miaow miaow), a name that was almost unknown on the street at the time.

Doubt it though. She's too straight edge for that.

Perhaps she's addicted to mephedrone

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mephedrone

Doubt it though. She's too straight edge for that.

Hah http://stellvadore.tumblr.com/post/9798358100/ams-saturday-afternoon-claire-i-set-off-through

Claire snuck me into her Hostel room at the Flying Pig Hostel. A well known and very big and busy place. The ambience was rather good. As you could spend endless hours in the “Smoking room” sharing stories mostly of smoking weed and comical discussion which arise from your Cannabis induced mindset.

The next day we spent about that doing, exactly that. Claire’s criticisms on how I rolled did bug me as I was sure she could not do a better job! Anyway I got them rolled and were more than enjoyable!! Spending a good 2 hours writing in my journal. And making general notes about life.

So I wouldn't be surprised.

Thinking......why can Stacey use a road runner cartoon to say meep meep or meepers, and Estelle be not able to use meow in the same context ?

Can you imagine the painful musings she wrote during those 2 hours? *shudders*

Ichi, I started to read her post THC tumblr musings and would not recommend them as a good read.

bwahahaha you don't say? :)

I’ve been here and there. Grown up in a “colourful” way.
in all it’s brought me wisdom to appreciate the simplicity of life.
Regardless of the cliche’. Surrounds yourself with genuine positivity as there is no reason for anything less. Express yourself - the English language is a beautiful thing.
Exercise your mind, like you should your love. Without inhibitions and whole hearted.
I appreciate anyone with passion and/or direction and Intellect.
I’ll be the one at the front of the stage. “Left of centre”. Little bit hippy, little bit strange.
But i’d rather give a fuck and fight for it, that not at all.

I’d rather arrogance than ignorance! If you’re going to have an opinion - do it because you have educated yourself. Not just “cause” .

Music is my not my escape, it is my motivator and holds the key to my Sanity.

Um, what?

Just wondering how this fits in with what Estelle was saying on Confidential, something like "If you're wondering why I get so upset about addiction, it's because my ______ is a heroin addict". Why does she do drugs herself then (that Tumblr post was only a year ago)?

Just wondering how this fits in with what Estelle was saying on Confidential, something like "If you're wondering why I get so upset about addiction, it's because my ______ is a heroin addict". Why does she do drugs herself then (that Tumblr post was only a year ago)?

You do understand smoking a joint every now and then is a world away from shooting up Harry, yes?

I think there's a difference between dabbling and addiction. I mean people who have a drink or two at night aren't alcoholics.

No, but you'd think if someone was anti-drugs they wouldn't do them at all.

Considering how she just admitted that a family member is a heroin addict .... I am surprised that she is posting that stuff on Tumblr in case that addicted person saw it or heard it from someone else - doesn't sound very supportive at all. I know it was only a joint, but to an addict.....

Edit: I really, really, should read back posts lol, sorry pecan, I just basically said what you said first :eek:

Last edited:
I think there's a difference between dabbling and addiction. I mean people who have a drink or two at night aren't alcoholics.

Yeah true, but, say if you had a very close relative that was an alcoholic, would you have a drink or two right in front of them? Posting on the web is basically doing the same thing.

No, but you'd think if someone was anti-drugs they wouldn't do them at all.
Is Estelle anti drugs per se or just getting to that level of dependence whereby you can't function? From what I see she seems like a perfectly reasonable and intelligent young woman, quirks and all.

Back