Skip to main content

MasterChef Australia: Fans & Favourites

What's the fascination with burnt stuff this season?

I sort of hoped Sarah would fail...she's very beautiful but I find her annoying!

I hoped Tommy would win.

Billie better pull out something special tomorrow night! 🙏

What's the fascination with burnt stuff this season?

I sort of hoped Sarah would fail...she's very beautiful but I find her annoying!

I hoped Tommy would win.

Billie better pull out something special tomorrow night! 🙏
Exactly. None of the burnt stuff appealed to me at all.

I can't warm to Sarah either. She is very attractive and clever but is too sure of herself.
Billie on the other hand is much more humble.

Tommy is on a roll.

That was a strange pressure test imo. As someone said, Billie didn't look under pressure at all...which was good but you wonder what their thinking was? Did they want to feature that guy and his restaurants but his dishes were all too simple and so they decided not to show or let them taste it to add a degree of difficulty? Certainly didn't work for Billie or Alvin.

More Alvin glasses!
I only saw a bit this afternoon of last night's. I'll catch up tomorrow before tomorrow's episode.
Too.many programs, not enough time!

Oh Tommy! Bad decision swapping courses so far into the cook...I could see his point but it was just too late to do it. The result was to be expected...raw fish and overcooked risotto...not sure what Billie was thinking either. Bad cook by the lot of them. :(

The whole thing looked a shambles!
It seems the old saying, too many cooks spoil the broth. They definitely operate best solo.

Back to watching Live tonight 😊
Ew, popcorn!
And more silly Alvin glasses!
And Mel in her Lady Ghostbusters number!

Saffron is totally over rated as far as I'm concerned.
I usually don't bother with it. If I need the colour from it I use a tiny bit of turmeric.
I don't like turmeric either.

Bacon bits in an ice cream? 🤐
Obviously for the hardcore carnivore!
Edit: no. That's just meat free me. It'd probably work for a lot of people on a savory ice cream.

OMG Montana's looked good and watching the judges eating it made me want chocolate.
So I had a glass of red for a night cap instead 😂

Sarah's looked good. A bit on the healthy side, but a guiltfree ice cream for a naughty moment 😊

Back to watching Live tonight 😊
Ew, popcorn!
And more silly Alvin glasses!
And Mel in her Lady Ghostbusters number!
Agree! I can tolerate hot buttered popcorn maybe once a year and that's it! BUT 37 flavours nah!
Saffron is totally over rated as far as I'm concerned.
I usually don't bother with it. If I need the colour from it I use a tiny bit of turmeric.
I don't like turmeric either.
I don't use saffron either...never had the need to. My sis used to make saffron rice but my kids wouldn't eat it because they thought it looked like someone had peed on it! Haha! Probably because they were brought up to NEVER eat yellow snow! My cousin drinks a concoction of turmeric and other stuff every morning...it's supposed to be good for arthritis and your immune system.
Bacon bits in an ice cream? 🤐
Obviously for the hardcore carnivore!
Edit: no. That's just meat free me. It'd probably work for a lot of people on a savory ice cream.
Nah, didn't really sound appetizing to me either...although the saltiness and sweetness would work well together?

Surprising winner...but I was hoping it was either him or Montana.

Last edited:
Back