Skip to main content

Masterchef 2024

I missed that. What happened?
He's from Broadmeadows in Vic...where in his opinion people don't aspire to much...I haven't lived in Melbs for over 40 years but I tend to agree with him. He wants to do better.

Oh Khristisn. Sad he had to go, but someone had to.
Good night Seph x
Now to take myself off to bed with my left arm, flu jab, my right arm covid booster and both now aching 😂
Not allowed another chardonnay pain killer. Just lay on my back. I'm done with face down positioning after eye surgery.

Oh Khristisn. Sad he had to go, but someone had to.
Good night Seph x
Now to take myself off to bed with my left arm, flu jab, my right arm covid booster and both now aching 😂
Not allowed another chardonnay pain killer. Just lay on my back. I'm done with face down positioning after eye surgery.
I didn't mean to laugh Feb but it was kind of funny the way you put it. I hope you have a lovely, restful sleep and the pain is all gone in the morning. 🥰

The pressure tests are getting more and more ridiculous with each new season, last night was a case in point!
I know, that was such a complex dish for ehat is sposed to be everyday cooks to attempt. Absolutely ridiculous!

Back