Skip to main content

Masterchef 2024

Noting creepy about a mum ! Let’s enjoy the show and hope for many moments of the steam on his stove making him wave off his hat and release those golden locks !

I also do watch this show for the food believe it or not lol
I'm a bit sensitive about calling young men 'hot' because my cleaner once called my youngest son that and he HATED it! He won't be in the same room with her anymore because he felt it was extremely inappropriate...and it probably was.

@Meglos missing your comments...hope you're busy watching something else? BUT a bit annoyed if you are haha! 😘
Thanks!
I was intending to come on here as soon as it finished, but internet cut off mid-show as it was a day late being paid.
After I paid there was a 90 minute wait before being reconnected, so I went to bed for awhile.

I'm torn over the idea of a seafood pie.
I like fish and love prawns, but something about them both in a pie doesn't appeal.
Maybe because it would be so hard to get them cooked to the same consistency? By the time the fish is cooked the prawns would dry out?

G'day guys and girls, tonight those up for elimination have to keep up with Jamie and replicate one of his signature dishes.

These chicken things look quite tasty, and not outside the realms of possibility for a home cook.

Back