Skip to main content

Masterchef 2020

Thank God we are having noodles for dinner tonight...straight from the noodle shop though! I was salivating watching their dishes.

I really haven't watched Masterchef for many years now. Although I do remember frequenting the Masterchef forums on channel 10 from the start of Masterchef up until when the 10 forums were closed which was probably around 2013 or something? Probably because we no longer had BB anymore. I do also remember one year starting a new "Elimination Prediction" thread back in the old Masterchef forums which was one of the best and most used threads there one season. Oh I bet all the new foodie fans weren't impressed that an old BB fan started that thread there...lol :p

I also do remember saying as I was a BB fan (and I wanted it to come back again...lol) that surely this new cooking reality show format couldn't last for so long, gees I got that one wrong! LOL! damn Masterchef is still around after so many years...lol

I was really sad to see Ruby and Ben go, but someone has to go. I hope they pop up again somewhere at some time. It'll be interesting to find out how there futures pan out. Little rays of sunshine.

I was really sad to see Ruby and Ben go, but someone has to go. I hope they pop up again somewhere at some time. It'll be interesting to find out how there futures pan out. Little rays of sunshine.
10 should do a I’m a Junior Celeb Get Me Outta Here :happy:

It always makes me laugh when Georgia can happily eat something weird, but then shudders at something like banana ice cream.

And what happened to Andy not liking desserts? NOW he loves ice cream?

It always makes me laugh when Georgia can happily eat something weird, but then shudders at something like banana ice cream.

And what happened to Andy not liking desserts? NOW he loves ice cream?
Yeah Georgia is a funny one...she can sure cook though even when she doesn't particularly like something.

I thought Andy always loved ice cream but it's cakes he doesn't like?

Georgia and the chilli makes me wonder again: how much do these kids actually like the stuff they cook as opposed to catering to adult tastes?
I think most of them like what they cook (particularly Dev when it comes to spicy food) Georgia doesn't have a liking for anything too spicy BUT recognizes that some people DO like things spicy and so she caters to their taste...I think that's fine. I HATE all fish (except shellfish) but I still cook it for my family.

Georgia or Filo for me. BUT unfortunately, I found out who won while watching HYBPA...didn't expect them to blurt it out but there you go. I'm still watching the finale. Ya know they could be wrong and the votes may be questioned...take it to the Supreme Court or something...it seems to be a bit of a trend?

Georgia wins!!!!

But...

WHERE the heck was everyone else?!! Ok, CoVId and all but really, these kids have been together for weeks so they could have at least had the eliminated kids back up in the peanut gallery, but nope... just their mums and the judges...

Back