Skip to main content

Masterchef 2020

Well there is my question answered. Tonight's episode was necessary to showcase Reynold doing one of his own creations.

I'm just watching last nights episode now.
Reynold never ceases to amaze me, but something's making me think Emilia could pull it off!
I'm a bit over hearing about twills!

Last edited:
I'm just watching last nights episode now.
Reynold never ceases to amaze me, but something's making me think Emilia could pull it off!
I'm a bit over hearing about twills!

I would be supporting Reynold now that Poh is gone. He is undoubtedly gifted.
But I just can't, his homophobic past has made him persona non grata in my eyes.

Poor Reese. Whoever got the vegetarian dish was doomed anyway, it seems. He's a vegan and loved his dish, but it was 'too simple'.

Laura's dish with all those peas made me gag.

Pity it wasn't Emilia, she still does my head in.
"I am an EXCEPTIONAL cook.
*SOB*
I am SUCH a good cook".

Yes, Emilia lost me a bit tonight. You don't call yourself an exceptional cook - that is for others to decide. Confidence is one thing but arrogance is another.

Callum looked exhausted before he even started. I hope they didn’t really leave him waiting on the bench for 2&1/4 hours.

I have to admit most of the native stuff I've never tried so the dishes don't really mean anything to me.

I feel like there's been a definite tendency in the competition over the last weeks towards what Jock would call "fine dining" too.

Sorry to see Reynold go...he was very talented and cooked a lot by intuition. What he said as a nineteen year old and who the person he is now are very different things. Don't we all learn as we get older and change our views? I hope I'm never judged on the things I said and did when I was nineteen.

At 20 you know right from wrong.
Perhaps you know the basics of what is right and wrong but in my experience it takes education and life experience to fully understand our fellow human beings and their differences...I'm not there yet but I'm trying and so I am loath to cast aspersions on others who may be on the same journey.

Back