Skip to main content

Masterchef 2020

Yeah the whole 'fine dining' debate is ridiculous. Every cuisine would have fine dining, depending on how it's presented how expensive it is and how tiny the portions are.

Weird plating from Tessa.

And just serving a strip of that big steak, talk about fine dining!

Damn I didn’t pick up on the implication of Jock’s statement on the new schedule, no more Wednesday or Thursday shows.

There is no Masterchef, Big Brother or The Voice until Sunday. It's like they look at what the other channels are doing and then if one drops the ball they all do.

If was in the news weeks ago, that MC were dropping Wednesday & Thursdays nights, because of the few contestants left.

It's because so much of their planned content had to be scrapped c/- Covid, so they have to ration what shows they have that are popular out.

There is no Masterchef, Big Brother or The Voice until Sunday. It's like they look at what the other channels are doing and then if one drops the ball they all do.
I'm not sure why no-one wants to put their big show up against the crap the other two are putting up on Wed/Thu for a presumable big win in the ratings.

Reece has spoken out in Reynold's defence (over homophobic comments), saying that they are still good friends and that Reynold has explained and apologised, and is a different person to what he was in 2014.

Very sorry to see them go. The judges pets have to be protected though.

If the boot list is diverging from the spoiler list, then there is hope that all of it is wrong.

I don't believe that for a second.

Yeah I dislike a few that are left, but most of the food looks great & it must taste OK as well.

I believe they would be more torn over sending Tessa, Emilia or Laura home than Brendan. Maybe it's because they are all so cocky and 'back themselves' every time, and the judges like confidence.

I believe they would be more torn over sending Tessa, Emilia or Laura home than Brendan. Maybe it's because they are all so cocky and 'back themselves' every time, and the judges like confidence.

Maybe.

Out of all the judges, I trust Mel more.

Back