Skip to main content

Masterchef 2020

I wish the spoilers didn't exist, and unfortunately I have seen them now, at least in part until I looked away.

I know what you mean @Meglos. I was saving last nights episode for tonight since I'm now having to juggle Big Brother, and I first see headlines that Sarah was evicted , and then the repeat this afternoon was on when I turned the on the telly and hadn't thought for a moment which station it was on.
At least I can still see how they cooked.

Bring on Masterchef!

tenor.gif

Did I see that wrong, or did Sarah throw them all the middle finger as she left last night?

This season started so well, but now it's all starting to go a bit pear-shaped for me.
Elimination after elimination of my favourites (Jess, Simon, Sarah), Reynold revealed as dodgy, and all the praise for the trio of Laura, Tessa and Emelia, who are all annoying and over-confident.

Good to see Laura brought down a peg or two tonight.
If you are great then show us through your cooking, rather than telling us about it.
Yes I know the producers prod them for confessionals, but you could easily say "I hope they love my dish" rather than "I KNOW they will", every time.

Back