Skip to main content

Masterchef 2020

Lol are they all trying to make things in 20 minutes that they've never done in 20 minutes before.

I found that interesting too! It's rare to see one judge score a dish 7 and another a 9. I don't remember seeing that with the old judges (though admittedly I haven't watched every season).
It just struck me that Andy ranked Callum’s higher than Khanh’s but Mel had them the other way around. I don’t think the old crew often did that when scoring. But memory may be serving me poorly.

Lol Callum when asked how he can beat the other two: "three 10s, they get 8s, happy days" 🤣

Looks like Callum does have a chance of pulling off a 2008 Olympics Matthew Mitcham (for those of you who watched and remember).

Ooh Callum is the only one who did 3 individual servings again for the dessert.

What a shock that Calllum won. NOT

How can you get 10's, there is always room for improvement.

Looks like Callum does have a chance of pulling off a 2008 Olympics Matthew Mitcham (for those of you who watched and remember).

Matthew Mitcham is one of the only celebrities I've encountered by accident in the wild.
I was browsing in a book shop when he came in and set up a table for a book signing. I didn't buy his book so I had nothing to get signed but he said hi and was pleasant to everyone.

Reactions: Lyf
Well done Callum. The technique was there, though as with last night I would have preferred eating Poh's cake.
Khanh's was just relentless cheese, you need to balance it with a protein.

The stench of durian is truly asphixiating. It permeates just about everything!!!

*insert gif*

Also, fully baked apologies to the two MoosterChefs. Congrats. Also to the sous vides. ;)

I found that interesting too! It's rare to see one judge score a dish 7 and another a 9. I don't remember seeing that with the old judges (though admittedly I haven't watched every season).

Lol if you think that is bad, you should have seen last season of MKR.

Manu gave a 10 and Pete gave a 1.

• Haha
Reactions: Lyf
Based on sportbet.com.au odds Callum has a few more weeks in him. I'm surpised Simon has not gone yet though. Sportsbet had him next to go last week and now he's in front of Brendan WTF?

Last edited:
Based on sportbet.com.au odds Callum has a few more weeks in him. I'm surpised Simon has not gone yet though. Sportsbet had him next to go last week and now he's in front of Brendan WTF?

Neither of them make the top 6.

Back