Skip to main content

Masterchef 2020

Leaving a poop chute in a prawn is quite a rookie mistake isn't it? It wasn't like it was one of hundreds, it was one of about three.

Yet they were sucking the mustard from the heads. ewwwwwwwwwwww

Was it Rose that kept serving up layer cakes in a past season? I got serious Deja-Vu when she presented a layer cake tonight. :oops: Also, I like Laura but I sort of get a feeling of "Conflict of interest" with her being from Jock's restaurant. :/ Chicken feet don't exactly do it for me but Ben's caramel sauce looked amazing. :D

Looked like some great dishes tonight. I got the same feeling with Rose, how many dodgy tarts and cakes has she put up before?

I abandoned watching last nights episode, I couldn't stand looking at all those chicken feet, let alone watching the judges eating them 🤮

I don't mind chicken feet, though it's not my favourite offal. Like I wouldn't order it but if someone else does and plonks one in my bowl I'll eat it. But I'm still happy to see it included in a mystery box because variety in ingredients is cool!

Reactions: kxk
Long episode tonight due to a boring old masterclass.
Unfortunately I'll have to watch it all while waiting for Gogglebox.

Apparently
Ben Ungermann has apparently been (or was) arrested, but the news stories aren't revealing any details

Apparently
Ben Ungermann has apparently been (or was) arrested, but the news stories aren't revealing any details

Yeah, they’ve managed to keep that pretty quiet.

Happy that Sarah won immunity, Laura would be too much.

They aren't even attempting to hide that Reynold will be safe. I guess with so many still left it would be crazy to assume he'd be in danger.

I think Reynold will make Top 5 easily. Heavily used in the ads and featured in the middle of the promo photo.

Probably the best chef on the show.

I personally must say that I impressed with the distribution of editing so far this season, in comparison to other seasons of course its still not perfect. But it seems the only person who has hardly spoken is Emelia, but still it is only week 2, and every contestant seems to have had one small segment where they at least received a MOR edit.

I personally must say that I impressed with the distribution of editing so far this season, in comparison to other seasons of course its still not perfect. But it seems the only person who has hardly spoken is Emelia, but still it is only week 2, and every contestant seems to have had one small segment where they at least received a MOR edit.

Hadn't seen much of Harry until last night.

Hadn't seen much of Harry until last night.

He still has gotten some air time, its only week 2 of course its not going to be perfect. But I personally feel that there are a lot less silent people so IN COMPARISON TO PREVIOUS SEASONS. of course the distribution isn't going to be perfect but to have 22/24 having a decent amount of airtime is quite great from an audience's perspective.

I like how their dishes magically appear in front of them just before they are called up this year. Hopefully the judges get to taste the hot dishes hot this year.

Back