Skip to main content

Masterchef 2020

...every one of them adopted the ‘Home Alone’ pose when Lynton‘s name was called out lol!... overacting or what?... cheers.

What a load of shit.

Lynton was top 3 a day or so ago & then bottom 2 & is booted.

Also he was runner up in 2013.

So he dish must have been horrid. NOT.

Plus, it was a two round elimination, so a really competent chef cooked two terrible dishes in a row? Any one of them could stuff up once, but two stinkers in a row is unlikely.
Rose on the other hand doesn't quite stuff up, but ALWAYS cooks something that isn't very good. I know which one I'd keep in the competition,

What a load of shit.

Lynton was top 3 a day or so ago & then bottom 2 & is booted.

Also he was runner up in 2013.

So he dish must have been horrid. NOT.

It's an All Stars season. Your dish doesn't have to be horrid to send you home. Being bland is enough.

Wow, nobody watched this tonight?

I'm not unhappy with the losing team, as it contains Chris and Tessa, and none of my faves really apart from Brendan.

The team challenge episodes are too stressful and no-one goes home anyway, so I miss them if I'm not in the mood.

I did briefly flick over and heard the quote of the evening anyway when Dani said "How hard can it be? It's only a banana."

Sad to see Linton go 😐
I only half watch the team challenges. The last 15 minutes is about all that captures me there.

Dropped below a million last night for the first time.

Everything dropped last night due to the increased competition from the Malcolm Turnbull interview on the ABC which 940k watched.Lego Masters was down 190k from its premiere for example.

Courtney is booted, as her dish was incomplete.

Judges said her dish was the tastiest.

Leaving a poop chute in a prawn is quite a rookie mistake isn't it? It wasn't like it was one of hundreds, it was one of about three.

They missed an opportunity to have Reece serve his dish with a spoon.

I don't mind all three in the elimination but I'm glad Ben wasn't the one eliminated.
Tessa can do no wrong in the judges (and her own) eyes. "I've decided to back myself" she crowed. Yeah, when did you not?

Back