• Welcome to the discussion forums. To get posting, register an account. You can also register with your Facebook or Twitter login.

Masterchef 2020

Lyf

Jess showing her waitressing skills with a confident 3-plate carry. I know how to do this but I probably wouldn't dare with all those fragile spheres haha.

SeanE

I loathe sport on TV...
I'm really getting tired of all the attention on Khanh... his personality is starting to grate

Kaz

Awesome site donor
Betting odds have changed dramatically.

It doesn’t make sense.

Maybe someone leaked the winner.

Meglos

HAVE A NECTARINE, GONK
With so many of my favourites still there, that winner would be a massive disappointment.

oddjob

Battle with monsters, lest ye become a monster
If so, I think next year they should do Masterchef: Third Time Lucky.

Sparrow11

Awesome site donor
That betting site won't let me view from my location. Would someone post the 'favorite to win' name behind a spoiler tag please?

Meglos

HAVE A NECTARINE, GONK
That time when you wake up in the middle of the night and have to google what a chocolate diplomat is...

Meglos

HAVE A NECTARINE, GONK
I suppose it is possible that his friendships with Reese, Khanh, Brendan etc have totally changed his perspective, but for me as a viewer it definitely detracts from how likeable his is.

Reactions: Lyf

Lyf

I suppose it is possible that his friendships with Reese, Khanh, Brendan etc have totally changed his perspective, but for me as a viewer it definitely detracts from how likeable his is.
Yeah, I know it was several years ago and people can change, but those comments were not just mildly homophobic, they were full on.