Skip to main content

Masterchef 2019

I've been resisting saying this. Did anyone watch Black Books, the UK sitcom with Dylan Moran and Bill Bailey?
Well Derek reminds me of an episode where Fran, the neighbour of the book shop has fallen for a guys voice on the radio who does the shipping news. It's virtually Derek's voice! 😆
That's a long story cut short!

This'll be interesting to see what they do if they use the sandwich press, only coz I got one recently and am having fun using it.
I don't have a micro wave so not interested in it.
I wish it wasn't Steph though using the press!
Edit - oh looks like Tati is using it too.

Last edited:
Derek's team safe. Unfortunately so is Steph and Abbey's.
I quite like everyone on the losing team.

Derek's team safe. Unfortunately so is Steph and Abbey's.
I quite like everyone on the losing team.
Yup, watching it from here i got to last night, all my favourites are on that same team. Surely we'll get a break - after all, they are good cooks, and those ones we don't like will one by one be picked off!
Oh, hang on, I'm talking about the yellow team - I need to not be so impulsive, I haven't seen (as yet) the losing team, unless it's the yellow people. Sorry. I Pounced!

Yuck, watching the green people cutting up that chicken looked like they were cutting up a baby! (that's coming from a vegetarian, animal lover!) - and another horrible jacket worn by Matt! Thankfully not with the yellow and white striped trousers!

OMG the yellow peoples food looks amazing. I don't know where this ends, but I'm hoping none of the other teams better this!

Good they struggled with the stringy beef on the blue dish!

Over cooked rice - yes!
- who me? wants to see the blue team go under? -

Ha! green failed to deliver the rice!
A lot of Indian food being relied on in this season.
I love Indian, but can you deliver something else?

YAY, They yellow team! Woo hoo!, at least we're all happy here.
Can flick to Neighbours now and see what crap is going on there!
Nighty night for now xxx

Back