Skip to main content

Masterchef 2019

Even I got corn relish and horseradish just looking at them on the tv. I use heaps of tobasco so couldn't believe whoever said that! And another .mistake from Abbey saying wasabi when wasabi had already been said and it wasn't even green!

Yeah. Tiresome. LOL. The judges aren't cabbage patch kids, despite Matts predilection for dressing like a humongous pink one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gawd, this celebrity chef thing is almost as boring as a masterclass. Just start eliminating people already!

"The chef who is about to walk through the doors knows exactly where you are".
Erm, they are in the Masterchef building, it doesn't take a genius.

FFS Tati or whatever the fuck her name is didn't even use potatoes. This is ridiculous. Poor Derek and Leah thrown under the bus

FFS Tati or whatever the fuck her name is didn't even use potatoes. This is ridiculous. Poor Derek and Leah thrown under the bus

Absolutely. Their pet Steph didn't use fish, just made some slop out of bone marrow.
It wouldn't have mattered what their other pet Abbey made.
All of the favourite dished were the ones which sounded the most disgusting to ordinary food eaters.

Hopefully Derek and Leah can both survive the pressure test.

Just watching second half of last night's episode. I can't get past Derek, by far my favorite contestant.
Steph is still driving me nuts🤨

Just watching second half of last night's episode. I can't get past Derek, by far my favorite contestant.
Steph is still driving me nuts🤨

He's great isn't he? Seems really nice, has great charisma, looks great, cooks well. He should at least get a tv career out of this.

Funny of the episode goes to Anoushka when not seeing the fennel. " I should have gone to Specsavers " 😆

Back