Skip to main content

Masterchef 2019

Yes, this one doesn't suit her at all.
I found Matt Sinclair rather annoying last night, and I've totally forgotten who Billie MaKay is/was!

Billie hasn’t done much since working at the Fat Duck. Making cheese with her mum at the farm?

15 women and 9 men this year. I don’t recall them having an imbalance like that before.

Episode 1 was 715,000 and episode 2 was 678,000. Pretty disappointing ratings tbh for opening week. Hasn’t been this low since 2013. It’s definitely due to LEGO masters tho I reckon mostly. It’s a shame really, 2014-2016 really improved the fallan ratings from 2013, but NINE’s programming of Ninja Warrior and now LEGO masters has really put a dint in the ratings for the past 2 seasons. I’m hoping Masterchef can provail once LEGO masters finishes.

Lego show is boring, I watch them set a task, then come back when they have made something - the rest is very dull

More like Matt is the one in a world of pain looking at that aqueous sauce. Ms. Goggle eyes seemed oblivious until Matt ruined her world.

Eat beef day in day out...or lamb! Everybody on the planet should! Good work Masterchef!

Your kid’s favourite meal - usually a recipe for disaster.

And as if any type of spaghetti bolognese would impress the judges. It's just bog standard home cooking.

The woman who cooked it is already shitting me to tears. The camera has been on her since episode one and she virtually narrated the show tonight, Tamara style.

All the types are there - Gary & George's girls, Rose mark 2...
The promos with "ugly Prince Harry" are total cringe.

My early favourite is Derek.

It's a silly idea. Nutritional value aside, there isn't anything you wouldn't get sick of if it was all you ate every day.

I was going to forgo Masterchef this year having grown a tad weary of G & G snufflin around like french porcine beasts for tender young red headed truffles but, as always, my forum chums have piqued my interest.
Im gonna try and tune in tonight and come in with a renewed hunger.
Hope it doesnt end up as
looking-in-the-fridge.gif

Back