Skip to main content

Masterchef 2018

Someone tipped me off weeks ago who the final 2 was, I think it was leaked on FM radio too by someone who knows him that Khahn would make the final 3. Channel 10's control of spoilers this year hasn't been great
This certain person told me who'd be in the top 10 and the order in which they'd get eliminated.

Khahn had a bad night, at the wrong time, felt very sad for him, once again Ben gets away with cooking a fish dish.
Sashi really should win tomorrow night, if it is fair and impartial[DOUBLEPOST=1532949661][/DOUBLEPOST]Just as well Mr Stickyfingers didn't watch, his worst nightmare tonight...........Ben through to the final, and Tamara showing up

It is absolutely sickening the way the judges salivate over anything Ben plates up, before they even taste it. How did that lump of white fish with a lump of puree and a carrot look "gorgeous"?
And the "turf" was represented by the meat being in the sauce, what the actual f...?

@Mr Stickyfingers missed SHUT UP TAMARA doing her trademark seal clap.
2a7idma.jpg

Has Shannon been told he's "to nice" and to ramp up the harsh criticisms? He just seemed meaner tonight but maybe it was just me. I was also astounded that Sashi was berated for using only one chicken leg for his dish, insinuating it wasn't generous enough? Sashi looked as confused as I was. One large chicken leg is a generous portion, I thought and would suffice for me? Especially when compared to Ben's paltry offering...the usual tiny portion of fish, carrots and radish with a blob of creamed root vegetable. The way they raved over Ben's dish was nauseating and it was at that moment I knew Ben would take out the Masterchef title without any doubts :( I'll still watch the Finale but probably won't enjoy it. :/

Has Shannon been told he's "to nice" and to ramp up the harsh criticisms? He just seemed meaner tonight but maybe it was just me. I was also astounded that Sashi was berated for using only one chicken leg for his dish, insinuating it wasn't generous enough? Sashi looked as confused as I was. One large chicken leg is a generous portion, I thought and would suffice for me? Especially when compared to Ben's paltry offering...the usual tiny portion of fish, carrots and radish with a blob of creamed root vegetable. The way they raved over Ben's dish was nauseating and it was at that moment I knew Ben would take out the Masterchef title without any doubts :( I'll still watch the Finale but probably won't enjoy it. :/

Yes I thought Shannon was definitely ramping up the "mean" last night, and yes it was absurd the way Sashi was hounded for not having a big enough portion, when all Ben ever plates up is a small piece of fish. And what is with serving a meal with one or if you're lucky two tiny veggies? I like my fish with chips, lettuce, tomato, lemon, at least some kind of salad. But that's not Mastercheffy, is it.

Back