Skip to main content

Masterchef 2018

It is absolutely sickening the way the judges salivate over anything Ben plates up, before they even taste it. How did that lump of white fish with a lump of puree and a carrot look "gorgeous"?
And the "turf" was represented by the meat being in the sauce, what the actual f...?

The actual tasting of the dishes has become completely redundant. Clearly they’ve already decided what they’re going to say as the plates hit the table.

Has Shannon been told he's "to nice" and to ramp up the harsh criticisms? He just seemed meaner tonight but maybe it was just me. I was also astounded that Sashi was berated for using only one chicken leg for his dish, insinuating it wasn't generous enough? Sashi looked as confused as I was. One large chicken leg is a generous portion, I thought and would suffice for me? Especially when compared to Ben's paltry offering...the usual tiny portion of fish, carrots and radish with a blob of creamed root vegetable. The way they raved over Ben's dish was nauseating and it was at that moment I knew Ben would take out the Masterchef title without any doubts :( I'll still watch the Finale but probably won't enjoy it. :/

The thing is the contestants don’t have much choice except to go along with the criticism in an elimination situation. They know once it’s brought up it will be used against them in the judging. I suspect it’s really just to keep up the pressure on a contestant not having enough real problems.

Predictions for tonight's finale:
1. Ben will cook fish for his entree and main
2. Gary, George and Matt will go troppo over Ben's fish
3. Sashi will be criticised for any little mistake he makes
4. there will be endless shots of Sarah and Chloe on the gantry cheering on the final 2
5. Heston's dessert challenge will consist of an edible flying saucer that really flies, and contains 1000 ingredients.
6. The winner will be.........................the person Gary, George and Matt decided was to win in Week one of this season, and we can guess who that is.

Evening All

I don’t hold out much hope of a favourable result tonight but I’m hoping it’ll somehow end up with Big Red and Tamara in a scrag fight.

...bwahahahaha!... bloody hilarious!... I can see that scenario so clearly in my head too lol!... thanks for the image oddjob my friend lol!... cheers.

Looks like @Mr Stickyfingers had the right idea.[DOUBLEPOST=1532946929][/DOUBLEPOST]

And who could ever forget.... that guy.

Just as well Mr Stickyfingers is boycotting tonight, too much Ben and Big Red already

I tuned out when Ben was talking[DOUBLEPOST=1532945825][/DOUBLEPOST]ARGGGGGGGGGGHHHH TAMARA SIGHTING!!!!

ARRGGGHHHH!!! ROSE SIGHTING!

Just as well Mr Stickyfingers didn't watch, his worst nightmare tonight...........Ben through to the final, and Tamara showing up

Oh you bastards... times a million.

[I][B]@Mr Stickyfingers[/B][/I] was right, it was the Ben show all the way, and Khanh's time to be slaughtered.
Apart from when it was the Tamara show, she was hogging all the facetime.

...oh wow!... I sure dodged some bullets there didn't I?... lol!... all of the voices in my head told me not to watch the show last night and I'm so glad that I listened to them for a change... thanks guys!... lol!... well... it seems like all of my predictions from the night before all came true from what I've read in your posts... thank god I didn't watch it!... go me!... lol!...

And it's Heston tomorrow night, that is not Sashi's thing, having to turn out some mega dessert, all set up for Ben, as it's been since Week one[DOUBLEPOST=1532948443][/DOUBLEPOST]Ugh, bloody Tamara..............with pink hair, WTF

She may as well bought a Neon Light to put on her head. Still an attention seeker

...hahaha!...bloody hell... it really is good that I missed seeing that because just imagine what I would have been saying lol!... I would have probably busted a pouffle valve or something lol!...

George and Gary: "Congratulations Ben! This year has been historic and you are by far our best winner".

...hahaha!... if they really did say that then are they admitting to their crimes against the other contestants and to the viewers at last?... what a pair of lowlife turd burglers they are...

It is absolutely sickening the way the judges salivate over anything Ben plates up, before they even taste it. How did that lump of white fish with a lump of puree and a carrot look "gorgeous"?
And the "turf" was represented by the meat being in the sauce, what the actual f...?

...hahaha!... so I missed nothing new then Meglos?... why am I not the least bit surprised by what you've said?... lol!...

I so wish Mr Stickyfingers was watching, let's see if we can persuade him to watch the finale even if Ben's in it, at least to be snarky about it

...haha!... sorry my friend... watching it would probably bring on a third stroke for me I imagine Evan44 lol!... do you know how relaxed I was last night in not watching that scripted twaddle?... I was having a nice relaxed time playing 'Call of Duty WWII' on my XBoxX... I just pretended that I was shooting at Gary/George and Ben instead of German Soldiers lol!... it was soooooooooooooo relaxing!... so sorry my friend... that's a definite 'no' from me I'm afraid... besides... Heston Blewmyarsehole is on tonight... that was the death knock on me watching it for sure lol!... anyhow folks... have a good time watching Ben win it tonight and watching his allknowing smug grin as Sashi gets screwed over for one last time once again... it's not going to be a pretty sight so prepare yourselves... lol!... cheers.

Good evening Mr Stickyfingers and everyone else!
I've got little hope that anything totally surprising will occur tonight, I'm betting Gary and George have set up Sashi big time to blow this.
Ben of course can serve any sort of fish and they go gaga over it.
As I said above, the only people shown on the gantry tonight will be Big Red and Chloe, with the occasional shot of Reece and Brendan and Jess.
BTW Reece on his social media page is backing Sashi.

Good evening Mr Stickyfingers and everyone else!
I've got little hope that anything totally surprising will occur tonight, I'm betting Gary and George have set up Sashi big time to blow this.
Ben of course can serve any sort of fish and they go gaga over it.
As I said above, the only people shown on the gantry tonight will be Big Red and Chloe, with the occasional shot of Reece and Brendan and Jess.
BTW Reece on his social media page is backing Sashi.

...hi Evan44 my good friend... sorry about my no show tonight but I just cannot bring myself to watching it... but please do post your heads off as I've really enjoyed reading everyone's posts today... some are hilarious lol!... so... have fun and swear at Gary and George a couple of times for me can you?... lol!... cheers.

Mr Stickyfingers - I'll be laughing the whole way through at how manipulated it all is. Ben at this point can serve up vegemite on toast and they'll give him top marks, and he knows it too

Mr Stickyfingers - I'll be laughing the whole way through at how manipulated it all is. Ben at this point can serve up vegemite on toast and they'll give him top marks, and he knows it too

The toast was browned to perfection and the daring use of Flora margarine delivered a level of complexity that elevated the dish to restaurant quality. Gary said that in ten years of Masterchef he had never seen vegemite spread so evenly.

Back