Skip to main content

Masterchef 2018

...so!... I'm trying to figure out where to get my Dry Ice to copy a couple of these recipes... I mean... I might actually buy a Dry Ice making machine just for my benchtop methinks!... where can I buy one?... Bing Lee?... Harvey Norman???... WHO THE FUG ACTUALLY EVER COOKS USING DRY ICE IN THE REAL WORLD?... what a total fuggin' wank-a-thon this is... cheers.

...so what is the 'game changing chance' then Gary?... we're all in so much suspense on what advantage Ben is about to receive... we really are... **chuckle chuckle**... cheers.

...no sauce eh?... Sashi... you're dead meat old son... no 'game changing chance' for you then my friend... you should have just spent all of your time making 10 buckets of sauce so that Gary could put it in a bathtub to swim in it like a pig wallowing around in mud... you would have won the 'game changing chance' for sure my friend... cheers.

...that's nice... Chloe just roller pinned out some Poo... she must be making them some 'shit on toast' that my mum used to tell us that she was making us when we kept badgering her to feed us after yelling out at her lol!... enjoy it Gary and George... remember... Chloe's making it so it should go down nice and easy eh?... cheers.

Back