Skip to main content

Masterchef 2018

Hi guys, sorry I got distracted by a phone call. hehe. I used to read/comment on forums back a while before Facebook was a thing. Went looking as I didn't think they still existed, thought everyone might just comment on fb or twitter. Anyway, good to read the comments/predictions. Not a mad MasterChef fan but ex-hospo so I take my interest!

Hi guys, sorry I got distracted by a phone call. hehe. I used to read/comment on forums back a while before Facebook was a thing. Went looking as I didn't think they still existed, thought everyone might just comment on fb or twitter. Anyway, good to read the comments/predictions. Not a mad MasterChef fan but ex-hospo so I take my interest!

...please don't be a stranger in these forums my friend because we love new people with new input and ideas... it just makes it more fun for us all... obviously we don't always agree on everything but it rarely gets 'nasty' within these forums so please have fun and keep posting... you won't regret it... lol!... cheers.

Wow, something actually went our way. I was sure until the last minute that they were going to find a way to swing it, but after 2 negatives it was clear they couldn't save Big Red anymore. Big thanks to the guest chef, he was the one who identified how wrong Red's dish was.

...yes he sure did didn't he?... he was a blessing for tonight's result... as you have probably deduced for yourself Meglos... I'm a happy little git tonight... those Rums I had in celebration are starting to kick in now... I'll sleep well tonight methinks!... lol!... now to hunt down Ben until he's eliminated... oh!... and... well done Chloe... you doing so well was the biggest shock tonight just behind Big Red's elimination for me... kudos where they're deserved... and finally... WELL DONE SWEET JESS!... thankyou so much for surviving it despite Gary and George!... woohoo!... cheers.

Boom boom shake the room, Well Sarah has left! Glad Brendan is back. He reminds me of a young Dr Charlie Teo.
Anyhoo, love ready all your comments, you still doing the happy dance Sticky?

...please don't be a stranger in these forums my friend because we love new people with new input and ideas... it just makes it more fun for us all... obviously we don't always agree on everything but it rarely gets 'nasty' within these forums so please have fun and keep posting... you won't regret it... lol!... cheers.
Thank you that is very sweet! How often are you guys here? only during Master chef?

Thank you that is very sweet! How often are you guys here? only during Master chef?

...no worries NPo... we're all over the place my friend... when Australian Survivor starts up then someone starts a new thread for it and we all migrate over to it when it starts... the same for 'I'm a Celebrity Get Me Outta Here' etc... there may be two or three threads running for various shows at one time so we flutter back and forth to whichever one we choose... most times we all post Live at the same time like with this Masterchef thread... so just jump in anywhere and just have fun with us... we welcome your participation so just jump into any thread and post your head off lol!... cheers.

...WHAT DA FUG????????????????????????????... WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!... BYE BYE BIG RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... FUG ME DEAD!... IT FINALLY HAPPENED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... I'M SO FUGGIN' HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... LOL!... CHEERS.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::smuggrin::smuggrin::smuggrin::smuggrin::smuggrin::smuggrin::smuggrin::smuggrin::smuggrin::smuggrin::smuggrin::smuggrin::smuggrin::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Me too,I got so worried that I skipped to the end to make sure it wasn't Jess that left...thank the lord for that

5508377365_1f12a69fc0_b.jpg

Back