Skip to main content

Masterchef 2018

...I'm not even going to get pissed off when Jess is eliminated because we already know that she is gone... the firing squad is already lining up as I type... cheers.

...WHAT DA FUG????????????????????????????... WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!... BYE BYE BIG RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... FUG ME DEAD!... IT FINALLY HAPPENED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... I'M SO FUGGIN' HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... LOL!... CHEERS.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::smuggrin::smuggrin::smuggrin::smuggrin::smuggrin::smuggrin::smuggrin::smuggrin::smuggrin::smuggrin::smuggrin::smuggrin::smuggrin::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

...I almost cried from happiness... the reason that I took a while for me to post was because I was dancing around like a wild man shitting at a wedding and singing and cheering my guts out... and having a big swig of rum in celebration... my brain couldn't quite absorb the happiness that had just entered it lol!... aw fug me dead I'm a happy chappy at the moment as is most of Australia lol!... cheers.

...I almost cried from happiness... the reason that I took a while for me to post was because I was dancing around like a wild man shitting at a wedding and singing and cheering my guts out... and having a big swig of rum in celebration... my brain couldn't quite absorb the happiness that had just entered it lol!... aw fug me dead I'm a happy chappy at the moment as is most of Australia lol!... cheers.
So I wasn’t far off then!

Mr Stickyfingers, do your happy dance!

tenor.gif
happy-dance-animated-gif-6.gif
giphy.gif

giphy.gif
tenor.gif
4604bfc336c6be1efc61d89be4e68cfa.gif

fcaf6f6b109d9ab8243bd56c0aa598cf.gif

latest
giphy.gif

...there you go my friend lol!... cheers.

...well thanks for a brilliant night everyone and what a great shock and surprise it turned out to be!... woooohooooo!... I am in such a bloody happy mood!... I love each and every one of you wonderful folks!... now for Love Island... I can't wait for tomorrow night's show now lol!... go Samira!... cheers.

Wow, something actually went our way. I was sure until the last minute that they were going to find a way to swing it, but after 2 negatives it was clear they couldn't save Big Red anymore. Big thanks to the guest chef, he was the one who identified how wrong Red's dish was.

Back