Skip to main content

Masterchef 2018

Betcha Big Red gets tons of help from Gary tomorrow night

...ooooh yeah!... it's already a well scripted episode for tomorrow night that's for sure Evan44... sadly we can all see it so plainly can't we?.... that's such a sad indication of how this show is going downhill so slowly isn't it?... cheers.

Sarah stars in the promo ad they had on before this series began, that tells you the producers from the start marked her out as the star of 2018 Masterchef[DOUBLEPOST=1529841369][/DOUBLEPOST]So while Sashi and Reece have immunity pins, Sarah has Gary and George as her virtual immunity pins

Sarah stars in the promo ad they had on before this series began, that tells you the producers from the start marked her out as the star of 2018 Masterchef[DOUBLEPOST=1529841369][/DOUBLEPOST]So while Sashi and Reece have immunity pins, Sarah has Gary and George as her virtual immunity pins

...that is such a great description of how it pans out there Evan44... and sadly... so true... they really are a pair of low-arsed turds aren't they?... cheers.

Time to go Big Red.

I fell asleep during some of tonight's episode (blame Zumbo), and woke up in time for the judging. Croquembouches are pretty unappealing at the best of times, and most of the flavours seemed ridiculous to me. FENNEL?? I probably would like a boring old apple pie one though.

Sarah stars in the promo ad they had on before this series began, that tells you the producers from the start marked her out as the star of 2018 MasterchefSo while Sashi and Reece have immunity pins, Sarah has Gary and George as her virtual immunity pins

Yep, she is the new Tamara in every way. First in the promos, first in the door, first to speak, first to shake her hair seductively at the judges. They actually drool over both, it's quite awful to watch.

I'm still getting over the idea of Ben being in the top 2 for the mystery box - um, really, for meringues? Maybe Gary and George felt sorry for him and wanted to keep him out of a pressure test for once lol

...yes that burns my hot cross buns that does... there is NO WAY that his would have been even half as good as the others dishes... it really pisses me off on how Gary and George always blatantly look after their favourites and that we have to just sit here like fugwits and have to take being shafted by them year after year... and there is absolutely sweet F.A. that we can do about it... it sucks to the nth degree... if they still refuse to dump Gary and George from this show over the next 10 years then it will always be the same... it's as simple as that... cheers.

Time to go Big Red.

I fell asleep during some of tonight's episode (blame Zumbo), and woke up in time for the judging. Croquembouches are pretty unappealing at the best of times, and most of the flavours seemed ridiculous to me. FENNEL?? I probably would like a boring old apple pie one though.

...I am so hoping that she completely goes to water because she has nobody to bail her out (other than Gary and George of course) and that she crashes then burns... that's the only thing preventing either my Gina or Jess going... I feel really sick about tomorrow night's show... yet another stressful episode for me sadly... expect a lot of swearing from me tomorrow night my friend... cheers.

Hoda, Kahnh, Jess, Brendan, Samira all very sweet people. So they don't tick the judges boxes, they love flirty Big Red and blokey monotone Ben.

...yes and how bloody obvious is it Meglos?... it really gives me a sickly feeling in my gut everytime that I see Gary and George doing that behaviour too... and as I said above... there's absolutely nothing that we can do about it either... cheers.

Yep, she is the new Tamara in every way. First in the promos, first in the door, first to speak, first to shake her hair seductively at the judges. They actually drool over both, it's quite awful to watch.

...when I'm criticising people like Tamara or Big Red or Gary and George and their obvious behaviour I always shy away about dragging their families into it but I wonder what they think when they watch the show?... I'd hate to think really... cheers.

I firmly believe that it was we (the public) who got Brendan back into the competition. Not that he doesn't deserve it on his own merit, he absolutely does, but I think the judges were happy to eliminate him, and then only realised when the show started to air that he was popular. They must have been scratching their heads in wonder at why people were noticing someone who wasn't a young girl. Brendan's elimination in real time possibly happened as the show was starting? So when they realised, they started crapping themselves and realised they needed him back.

I firmly believe that it was we (the public) who got Brendan back into the competition. Not that he doesn't deserve it on his own merit, he absolutely does, but I think the judges were happy to eliminate him, and then only realised when the show started to air that he was popular. They must have been scratching their heads in wonder at why people were noticing someone who wasn't a young girl. Brendan's elimination in real time possibly happened as the show was starting? So when they realised, they started crapping themselves and realised they needed him back.

...if something like that did happen Meglos then perhaps they actually do read the public's comments somewhere... if so... I wish that they would come onto this website to read our comments and then perhaps realise that Gary and George need to go... yes I know... I'm dreaming right?... but if you can't dream then you can't live so who knows?... lol!... cheers.

How on earth did Rhys's grotesquely deformed blobs win that challenge? :confused: How did Ben's puny little meringues win that challenge? :confused: Mysteries of the Universe (more like Master Chef agendas coming into play again).

It was Sarah's fault that Sashi ended up in elimination danger, I'm sure. She went into a flap when she was told her dish was tasteless and couldn't think for herself so Sashi said "They liked the Fennel" and she went with that without trying to improvise the dish herself. I'm not sure I'd like the fennel flavour but it worked for him.

Back