Skip to main content

Masterchef 2018

...so if two pairs are in the elimination tomorrow then does that mean that two people will go?... cheers.

...so Chloe is safe of course... perhaps not Big Red eh?... don't worry... they'll save Big Red regardless as we all know so well... cheers.

...oh shit!... I hope that they don't save Big Red tonight and that Gina/Jess and Samira are all up for elimination tomorrow night!... I will die a 1,000 deaths!... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!... cheers.

...who the fug asked you to comment Zombo you twat!... so!... it WILL be my Gina/Jess and Samira no doubt?... fuggit!... cheers.

...yes... of course it's Gina and Jess... and what the fug?... Big Red and Sashi????... well... all of them are better cooks than Big Red so she should go for sure methinks!... oh wait... I forgot about Gary and George... fuggit!... cheers.

...thanks for the fun tonight my friends... we all know that Big Red will be safe because as you have said... Sashi will play his pin which means that one of my girls will go... so I cannot win either way... I love Gina as me #1 favourite in this show but I also love Jess so much too... I will be devastated either way... fuggit!... my only hope is that Big Red has a total breakdown of some kind... but I am NEVER that lucky... ever!... jeez I hate this show sometimes... cheers.

Yeah I think they’ll want Gina to go, and she will.

...yup!... even if she flirted with them and flashed the girls she STILL has no chance does she?... she's not 'young and pretty' sadly... as I said... my only hope is that Big Red panics then crashes and burns... but I'm not holding my breath... cheers.

No she’s not the sort of person they would like to win Masterchef. Not celebrity chef material.

...yup!... it's just like when Matt just wanted to be a lowly 'Food Truck Cook'... it was way below their expectations and snobbery to allow him win it of course... the bastards!... bye Gina... you were my favourite to win this sweet lady... cheers.

Back