Skip to main content

Masterchef 2018

...evenin' all... I had some eye surgery done today... I had a lens replacement... I'm feeling nauseous from the anesthetic so I'm not really up for posting tonight so I'll be stepping out for this episode... I'll tape this and 'Stargazing' and will watch them tomorrow... I'll probably be going to bed real soon methinks!... have fun posting my friends and I'll catch up on all of your comments tomorrow... cheers.

Awwww, take care, dear Mr. S. I hope you're feeling much better tomorrow :( This place just ain't the same without you. <3

...evenin' all... I had some eye surgery done today... I had a lens replacement... I'm feeling nauseous from the anesthetic so I'm not really up for posting tonight so I'll be stepping out for this episode... I'll tape this and 'Stargazing' and will watch them tomorrow... I'll probably be going to bed real soon methinks!... have fun posting my friends and I'll catch up on all of your comments tomorrow... cheers.
Well tears are streaming down my face. I’m supposed have my plaster off. I’m hideous unconfitedent. It still hurts . But to just had many lovely people ringing me to help

Hope you’re feeling better soon Sticky!

Hope you are feeling better soon[DOUBLEPOST=1527068435][/DOUBLEPOST]Aldo and his panna cotta

Well we got through delcan, without the assistance of the inimitable Mr S.

Cheers and good night.

Looking forward to Mr S joining the after show with the rest of the gang.

Cheers!

Hope you feel better soon Mr Sticky. I did notice there weren't as many pages tonight ;)

Well tears are streaming down my face. I’m supposed have my plaster off. I’m hideous unconfitedent. It still hurts . But to just had many lovely people ringing me to help

...evenin' all... I'mmmmmm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!... thanks for all of your kind words and thoughts my friends... you really are all such lovely people... it's very much appreciated by me you wonderful people... and... take care dear Beachsands... I hope all is good for you very soon... cheers.

...we just got a glimpse of their sleeping quarters... quite luxurious bunk bed type of arrangements... I always wondered about that... cheers.

...so I wonder on just how many challenges that Brendan won't have to compete in over the next few days?... ouchies!... cheers.

I love the ingredient identifying challenge - mainly because I am good with ingredients

oooo I love these tests too, I do this when I go to restaurants, guess how they make it and try at home.

Whatever has happened to you @Beachsands get well sounds like you are in pain, and hope the eye went well Sticky?
30mins of tasting until Stargazing starts:)
Triffle is weird, haven't really eaten that since my Mum died, years

Back