Skip to main content

Masterchef 2018

oooo I love these tests too, I do this when I go to restaurants, guess how they make it and try at home.

Whatever has happened to you @Beachsands get well sounds like you are in pain, and hope the eye went well Sticky?
30mins of tasting until Stargazing starts:)
Triffle is weird, haven't really eaten that since my Mum died, years

...I had my eye untaped today kxk and I can see with a helluva lot more clarity thankfully... but am having to wear sunglasses outside because everything is so bright... I was a brave little soldier though... I kept a stiff upper lip in true British style lol!... and... I watched last night's Stargazing today... aw man!... what a great show!... can't wait to see if they broke the record... cheers.

Thanks delcan

Any long term guesses who may win or final this?
The girl that is safe, a little plump, think she was 2nd safe....is my pick for winner, never having watched, just promos and bits

...I think that either Gina or Hoda will win this to be honest... they seem like 'long distance' cooks to me... their dishes will be continuously top notch dishes methinks!... cheers.

...I had my eye untaped today kxk and I can see with a helluva lot more clarity thankfully... but am having to wear sunglasses outside because everything is so bright... I was a brave little soldier though... I kept a stiff upper lip in true British style lol!... and... I watched last night's Stargazing today... aw man!... what a great show!... can't wait to see if they broke the record... cheers.

Even the ten news mentioned the record attempt.

Thanks delcan

Any long term guesses who may win or final this?
The girl that is safe, a little plump, think she was 2nd safe....is my pick for winner, never having watched, just promos and bits

Yes, Kristen. She is a really good cook and has a lot of good skills. Not stuck to one cuisine

I think they rocked that record Sticky, I bet they beat it by a mile
I will be over there from 8, random I mean....Stargazing makes me smile & my heart feel good,

...when it starts kxk I'll be watching Masterchef on my TV and will be watch 'Stargazing' on my computer and will be posting in both threads 'Live' hopefully... (and they say that men can't multi task!... lol!)... I've never done it before so I'll see how I go lol!... cheers.

She doesn’t always wear a black one though. I guess they may have told her to bring a black one?

...oh okay oddjob... to be quite honest I haven't realised that she has been wearing different colours in the past shows... I must have had a blindness to it lol!... thanks for telling me... cheers.

Back