Skip to main content

Masterchef 2018

...and... just a little note to let you know Channel 10 that in your latest Ad for next weeks shows... Gordon Ramsey is NOT "the greatest Chef in the world"... as you are promoting him as being... there are many MANY more Chefs that are more well known than him so how about pulling back a bit with his promos okay?... idiots!... cheers.

I was so happy that Loki won the pin. :D I had a feeling he might and his unabashed joy and excitement at winning was just uplifting to watch. I hope he can bring it when the challenges don't favour his cultural cuisine. I think he'll be fine as he seems to have a genuine talent and knowledge of flavours and cooking methods. He's now up there as one of my favourites. :D

I was totally fascinated watching Hoda make that cotton candy...amazing! :D I really like her too. :D

...evenin' all... I had some eye surgery done today... I had a lens replacement... I'm feeling nauseous from the anesthetic so I'm not really up for posting tonight so I'll be stepping out for this episode... I'll tape this and 'Stargazing' and will watch them tomorrow... I'll probably be going to bed real soon methinks!... have fun posting my friends and I'll catch up on all of your comments tomorrow... cheers.

...evenin' all... I had some eye surgery done today... I had a lens replacement... I'm feeling nauseous from the anesthetic so I'm not really up for posting tonight so I'll be stepping out for this episode... I'll tape this and 'Stargazing' and will watch them tomorrow... I'll probably be going to bed real soon methinks!... have fun posting my friends and I'll catch up on all of your comments tomorrow... cheers.

Hope you’re feeling better soon Sticky!

Hope you are feeling better soon[DOUBLEPOST=1527068435][/DOUBLEPOST]Aldo and his panna cotta

Back