Skip to main content

Masterchef 2018

...I hope that Shark Tank that's on after this is more exciting than the first show of the season the other night... I found it to be quite boring... in the Ad one of them storms out in a hissy fit so perhaps it won't be a snoozefest tonight hopefully... cheers.

...wow!... Hoda has them entranced doesn't she?... they were looking on so amazed by her skills... I really like Hoda as my 2nd favourite to Gina at the moment... if Gina doesn't win this series then I'm hoping that Hoda does... cheers.

...Nigella looks all 'businessy' in that suit doesn't she?... I prefer her in a dress personally... a floral one is perfect... actually she would look good with nothing on at all because she.... erm... um... I'll shut up now methinks!... cheers.

Gary demonstrating he's the type of bloke who reaches over the table at a pub bistro to hand pick one of your chips before his dish has arrived and before you have had the chance to pick up your knife and fork.
Im not in favour of the death penalty but such crimes against humanity could fall close.

Gary demonstrating he's the type of bloke who reaches over the table at a pub bistro to hand pick one of your chips before his dish has arrived and before you have had the chance to pick up your knife and fork.
Im not in favour of the death penalty but such crimes against humanity could fall close.

...bwahahahaha!... Fuzz... you've just described him to a tee lol!... funny as!... cheers.

Back