Skip to main content

Masterchef 2018

...bwahaha!... the look on Reece's face when he wasn't named in the top 3... daggers or what?... lol!... cheers.

...thanks for posting tonight delcan and oddjob... it's been great fun... and... they were definitely the bottom 3 tonight for sure in my opinion... cheers.

Yeah thanks Sticky and Delcan!

Cheers to Sparrow11 and lynn-ann on the catch-up crew. :)

Thank you, oddjob :D I appreciate the shout out. <3 I wish I could comment live but my computer is in another room to the tv. :(

I was extremely miffed last night as Foxtels IQ3 failed to record Masterchef even though it's on series link. It's happened a couple of times lately with other shows. Not impressed. :mad: Re-set it so it'd better record tonight. Plenty of space too so no excuse. I love Jess, Kristen, Sashi and Chloe (massive fail for her tonight though). I'm not keen on Reece either and I can't take to Genene either.

Nigella has so much charisma...beautiful woman. :D

Thank you, oddjob :D I appreciate the shout out. <3 I wish I could comment live but my computer is in another room to the tv. :(

I was extremely miffed last night as Foxtels IQ3 failed to record Masterchef even though it's on series link. It's happened a couple of times lately with other shows. Not impressed. :mad: Re-set it so it'd better record tonight. Plenty of space too so no excuse. I love Jess, Kristen, Sashi and Chloe (massive fail for her tonight though). I'm not keen on Reece either and I can't take to Genene either.

Nigella has so much charisma...beautiful woman. :D

...if you missed last night's episode because the recording stuffed up you can always catch up on it on this link below if you really want to see it lynn-ann... and... I can't take to Reece or Genene either as I have said earlier... I'm so glad that Kristen won that trip to Nigella's place in London instead of either of them... she earned it... cheers.

https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/masterchef#Episodes

...if you missed last night's episode because the recording stuffed up you can always catch up on it on this link below if you really want to see it lynn-ann... and... I can't take to Reece or Genene either as I have said earlier... I'm so glad that Kristen won that trip to Nigella's place in London instead of either of them... she earned it... cheers.

https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/masterchef#Episodes

Hiya Mr. S (and everyone) again. Thank you for the link. :D I'm going to catch up on the Nigella episode, this afternoon. I often watch catch up tv with other shows but not Masterchef...I like to watch it live or soon after it starts recording when I'm having dinner.
Yes, I was very happy that Kristen won the tea with Nigella...she deserved it. Very humble lady with great talent. :D

Me too! One of the reasons I can't comment live (besides the half hour time difference/when recording to watch later).
I think of all these hilarious ( o_O ) comments to make but end up forgetting most of them by the time I run back.

Thankfully I have the hilarious commentary on here to read through later, which makes it so much better.

Hiya Mr. S (and everyone) again. Thank you for the link. :D I'm going to catch up on the Nigella episode, this afternoon. I often watch catch up tv with other shows but not Masterchef...I like to watch it live or soon after it starts recording when I'm having dinner.

I used channel 7 catch-up yesterday for a local travel show that featuring a friend and her family at the footy, otherwise I would have missed that show.

Evening all.

I think Adele will be calling from the outside after tonight.

...evenin' all... I think that Adele will be going tonight out of the 3 of them... just saying... cheers.

...hahaha!...snap!... I think that we posted those at the EXACT same time my friend... that's spooky lol!... cheers.

Back