Skip to main content

Masterchef 2018

Well as much as you love the luscious licking of the lips voluptuousness, I personally love Maggie. You really need to see my Nigella impersonation. It would put you off for life.

...I love Maggie and Nigella both equally to be honest Beachsands... both are so down-to-Earth and don't have massive egos... just like Jamie Oliver and Luke Nguyen... two of my most favourite male chefs... they are all so humble to me... cheers.

Falling up stairs. Being stupid. Was carrying too much to save a trip. Well that didn’t work.

...oh dear... when you do something Beachsands you sure don't mess around do you?...lol!... as I said... ouchies!... how long does a broken wrist take to heal itself?... several months I imagine... I hope you get well soon my friend... cheers.

...haha!... people doing their 'home alone' expressions up in the galley to build up the suspense lol!... bad acting or what?... lol!... cheers.

homealone2-800x500.jpg

...I would never buy any of those 'Swisse' products just because George is flogging them to be honest... lol!... cheers.

Oh shut up with your tears, Chloe. Someone took an acting class before she got on this show

...bwahaha!... I was thinking the exact same thing delcan... I so hate sob stories to the judges before they taste their food... it does my head in... Gary was quick to praise her 'crumble' to Nigella so Chloe must be his girl this year for sure... cheers.

...after seeing all of the chocolate on this show tonight... without realising it I just had some chocolate while posting... I'M BEING MANIPULATED SUBLIMINALLY I TELLS YA!... lol!... cheers.

Back