Skip to main content

Masterchef 2018

Pins, pins, pins! We’re giving them away!

Evenin good peeps.
Ha ha I had 3 pins removed from my wrist yesterday. The doctor said just like removing tent pegs. I would have given at least one to Samira![DOUBLEPOST=1527669446][/DOUBLEPOST]
...I've never heard of ANY of those other Chefs before yet they all adulate them to the extreme when they walk in... I don't get it?... cheers.

Hi @Beachsands .....good to see you again, hope you are healing & feeling better

The show is awesome.....loved every minute so much, I may watch it again
Every Tuesday for 7 episodes, 8.30. ABC......60s next week......I posted a good article about it in the random viewing thread, Sticky enjoyed it also, happens to be my favourite genre

Back In Time For Dinner
'The 1950s'

ABC, 8:30pm, Tue, 29 May 2018, 60 minutes

Series different era each week, the food is gross

...evenin' all... isn't this the episode where Gordon chucks a massive fidder fadder?... this will be interesting I guess?... (I don't like it when he does that stuff so lets see what happens eh?)... cheers.

...I don't know for the life of them as to why they picked CHLOE as the team leader... she's a useless cook... one of the weakest in fact... maybe they want her to fall on her sword if they fail just to get rid of her?... cheers.

...I wish that they would show us more of Jo and her cooking abilities... we rarely see anything of her... cheers.

Back